[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I don't think it's Light.
There's a principle called the Butterfly Effect. When one suspects many players the chances they don't all stand as scums are usually extremely high because when flips come showing off opinions might change. The more the more chances at least one sounds off. That's at least what usually happens.

I mentioned this thing in the long gone Weebs Game. I think it will probably be the case again, but I'm extremely confident about TAC and confident about Natalija at least I guess.

Right now I think Nat is the best vote. Nat seems to be on almost everyone’s list and if most believe Beta is town then TAC (Scum) defending Nat (Scum) tracks for me.

If Nat flips Scum then it may strengthen Beta’s accusations on TAC.

So with what you said, TACy would mislynch Flower, but he wouldn’t have settled for Beta as an alternative if his main agenda was to silence and lynch Flower. Definitely not with the traction that the flower lynch got.

After that, I doubt he would come and defend Nat if Nat was his scum mate because lynching Nat would directly implicate him.

In this regard, it could be either Nat or TAC as scum, but maybe not both of them in a team.
This is a good point. I have considered that defending Nat may not be worth TAC blowing their cover.

So Light opens up the game with six posts of fluff. He then makes eight posts in a row where he discusses why Flower should be lynched. Followed by a few more posts of fluff. Light's entrance into this game isn't super great.

His next eight posts is his interaction with Cal where he pushes Cal hard about being scummy for wasting a claim. This is now twice where Light has pushed the idea of someone being scummy for a fairly NAI event.

A few more posts on why Flower faked being Silenced.

Not a lot in Light's first twenty or so posts besides fluff, Flower tunneling, and Cal tunneling.

Post 817 really stands out for me here. He voted Nat and said he had info but then kind of backed off and never really pushed for a claim. If he felt confident enough to vote for Nat right away, why wouldn't he push the idea that his claim was the most important? This feels like it could be distancing here.

Post 925 I think is a very clever way of manipulating @Lindltaylor . Lind has been kind of brainstorming ideas left and right and then when he hinted at something that Light did, Light obviously couldn't answer, but just let Lind think what he wanted. If Lind had info and a claim on Nat, how did he also attack Tobi? This kind of makes me think Light is lying about his ability here and trying to take advantage of the no claims.

Post 959 is a bad post for me as well. Not really sure there was much reason to hunt down Fuji's exact claim here. Maybe Light was doing some recon for his team to know exactly who Fuji targeted or what he did.

Post 995 soft shading on the newbie for having info on bastard games? Hmm.

So post 1101 is fairly damning to me I think. He calls out Beta for not pushing TAC's lynch despite information. However, we know that Light immediately voted Nat to start the day and claimed he had info. While, shouldn't he have then been pushing Nat hardcore like he's chiding Beta for not doing? He then proceeds to tunnel Beta for a bit. I kind of started to ping on Light when I noticed that a lot of his post were directed at Beta. Now upon looking at his ISO, he's spent a considerable amount of time pushing Flower as scum for being Silenced, Cal as scum for using a D1 claim, and then Beta for not pushing his TAC info harder. Seems like he's just taking a small NAI thing and trying to seem as productive as possible using those small things.

I don't like posts 1105 1121 and 1139. These three posts are him helping Nat out in the thread about the claim and the lynch on her. Well, if Light sussed Nat hard enough like he did in post 817 then shouldn't he have not wanted to help Nat her and be content with her lynch? This make me believe further that if one of these two flip wolf, then the other one is a good bet as well.

In post 1404 Light straight up lies to @Fruitji about why he voted for Nat. If Light voted Nat because of Fuji saying she was bad news, why on earth would Light say that he'd give the reason for his vote if the hosts allow it? Seems like bull shit to me.

I think I have to agree with @RippedCal that Light is scum here. His only wolf hunting in this game as been tunneling Flower, Cal, and Beta for what I think is poor reasons and I think he's also been caught lying about his abilities and his Nat vote. Nothing about him looks good here.

@Scum Flowa @Ekkologix @Cray Cray @krogothwolf @Dr_Professor83

Emil

Certified Memelord
So Light opens up the game with six posts of fluff. He then makes eight posts in a row where he discusses why Flower should be lynched. Followed by a few more posts of fluff. Light's entrance into this game isn't super great.

His next eight posts is his interaction with Cal where he pushes Cal hard about being scummy for wasting a claim. This is now twice where Light has pushed the idea of someone being scummy for a fairly NAI event.

Not a lot in Light's first twenty or so posts besides fluff, Flower tunneling, and Cal tunneling.

Post 817 really stands out for me here. He voted Nat and said he had info but then kind of backed off and never really pushed for a claim. If he felt confident enough to vote for Nat right away, why wouldn't he push the idea that his claim was the most important? This feels like it could be distancing here.

Post 925 I think is a very clever way of manipulating @Lindltaylor . Lind has been kind of brainstorming ideas left and right and then when he hinted at something that Light did, Light obviously couldn't answer, but just let Lind think what he wanted. If Lind had info and a claim on Nat, how did he also attack Tobi? This kind of makes me think Light is lying about his ability here and trying to take advantage of the no claims.

Post 959 is a bad post for me as well. Not really sure there was much reason to hunt down Fuji's exact claim here. Maybe Light was doing some recon for his team to know exactly who Fuji targeted or what he did.

So post 1101 is fairly damning to me I think. He calls out Beta for not pushing TAC's lynch despite information. However, we know that Light immediately voted Nat to start the day and claimed he had info. While, shouldn't he have then been pushing Nat hardcore like he's chiding Beta for not doing? He then proceeds to tunnel Beta for a bit. I kind of started to ping on Light when I noticed that a lot of his post were directed at Beta. Now upon looking at his ISO, he's spent a considerable amount of time pushing Flower as scum for being Silenced, Cal as scum for using a D1 claim, and then Beta for not pushing his TAC info harder. Seems like he's just taking a small NAI thing and trying to seem as productive as possible using those small things.

I don't like posts 1105 1121 and 1139. These three posts are him helping Nat out in the thread about the claim and the lynch on her. Well, if Light sussed Nat hard enough like he did in post 817 then shouldn't he have not wanted to help Nat her and be content with her lynch? This make me believe further that if one of these two flip wolf, then the other one is a good bet as well.

In post 1404 Light straight up lies to @Fruitji about why he voted for Nat. If Light voted Nat because of Fuji saying she was bad news, why on earth would Light say that he'd give the reason for his vote if the hosts allow it? Seems like bull shit to me.

I think I have to agree with @RippedCal that Light is scum here. His only wolf hunting in this game as been tunneling Flower, Cal, and Beta for what I think is poor reasons and I think he's also been caught lying about his abilities and his Nat vote. Nothing about him looks good here.

sorry but light is town lol, i cant hop on that lynch yet
atleast not till nat is gone

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

I will answer this in more detail when I get off from work in about 30 minutes. I have to note though that you got one huge misconception there. I do not have any info on Nat. The post that you are ostensibly misreading is the post in which FLowa asked me to claim if I am town
@Light D Scumperouge are you Town? Say "Yes, I am Town".
Vote lynch Natalija

I'll answer this if the host allows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.