[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Isn't something I perpetuate in every game? I'm an introverted player, if you check the other games you find nothing strange with that.

This tunneling seems... forced.
Not to this degree. I also don't see you pushing for TAC's lynch like regularly, and apparently you even have info on him.

I am not tunneling you lmao. I asked a question and you're starting to exaggerate it immediately.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Yeah, Iโ€™m down to lynch Nat based on fujiโ€™s result.

Iโ€™m definitely fine with alignment and write up names being connected. Just not for every case.. if you get me.

Anyway, we also have the Ripped and Light situation. This is me thinking out loud and nobody has to confirm anything.

Cal asked me if anyhing happened last night to me. He then voted light and hinted at Light not attacking Tobi.

Light was surprised that tobi survived the night which I thought he meant he attached Tobi. Fuji claims that Light is skilled and write up says that skilled attached someone.

So I think Cal tracked Light and saw Light visiting me. Which would mean he didnโ€™t attack Tobi.
Say night night to light over Nat

itโ€™s the way to win this cat

Yeah, Iโ€™m down to lynch Nat based on fujiโ€™s result.

Iโ€™m definitely fine with alignment and write up names being connected. Just not for every case.. if you get me.

Anyway, we also have the Ripped and Light situation. This is me thinking out loud and nobody has to confirm anything.

Cal asked me if anyhing happened last night to me. He then voted light and hinted at Light not attacking Tobi.

Light was surprised that tobi survived the night which I thought he meant he attached Tobi. Fuji claims that Light is skilled and write up says that skilled attached someone.

So I think Cal tracked Light and saw Light visiting me. Which would mean he didnโ€™t attack Tobi.
good post

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
What was the claim?
There was an entire mess with claims now. Cal stated his role is redacted in a spoiler, then some people said they're town and then Fuji claimed and you're up for a lynch. And we're outta claims now.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Not to this degree. I also don't see you pushing for TAC's lynch like regularly, and apparently you even have info on him.

I am not tunneling you lmao. I asked a question and you're starting to exaggerate it immediately.
I do if you just check.

I literally inferred I wanted to keep my vote on him thrice or so. Town is not changing their mind when I can't even claim my action if their plan is to take on Natalija. Attempting to divert their lynch despite they don't value my will to lynch him isn't having him lynched. Not sure what you mean I should concurrently do beside what I'm doing.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
Newbie speculation:

TAC really wants Light. Beta said TAC is scum.

If Light/Skilled really is town could TAC want them gone for having a heavy hitting ability?

Thatโ€™s assuming Beta is right, and itโ€™s kind of weird he isnโ€™t pushing TAC harder imo.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Monster could be a code name to chars like Naruto or Goku or even Eren. They can all transform into a "monster".
Kurama or Oozaru or a Titan yeah.

I thought about it but guess it would look ostensibly weird since it would likely implicate the Town looked at them like that.

Naruto was considered a monster by his own leaf village but merely in early stage.

Overall a weird pick from the host that would be, but not impossible yeah.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I do if you just check.

I literally inferred I wanted to keep my vote on him thrice or so. Town is not changing their mind when I can't even claim my action if their plan is to take on Natalija. Attempting to divert their lynch despite they don't value my will to lynch him isn't having him lynched. Not sure what you mean I should concurrently do beside what I'm doing.
As I said not to this degree.

You're not willing to push that lynch. If you do have incriminating info town Beta would make sure to push that, especially since it's TAC who you tunnel on quite often. It's looks like you just wanted to say something and have no intention of following up on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.