[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight ill just ready my ability again,

I could target up to 4 players and learn their WU names, but the more people i target the lower chance of me getting them all.

Its 75% for 1,50% for 2, 25% for 3, 5% for all 4.

I choose to target Lind/Light/Nat/Hayumi

But i only got 2, in Light and Nat.

Their names are Monster(Nat) and Skilled (Light).

This ability is hard to pull off and given that its a limited claim game i refuse to believe that Flavor WU Names are inconsequential for detecting alignment, the Monster name in itself is not sounding good and in a game with Protagonists vs Antagonists i dont think Xlaw would give such a villainous sounding name to a Townie given my (really hard to pull off ability) which would need me to target the correct person and then run RNG to get them, and its a one shot too.

There is no way that WU names arent alignement indicative, capiche?

1. @Ekkologix
  2. @Scum Flowa
  3. @Cray Cray
  4. @Lindltaylor
  5. @Light D Scumperouge
  6. @Natalija
  7. @krogothwolf
  8. @Tobi
  9. @Finalbeta
  10. @Fruitji
  11. @Marimo_420
  12. @anon
  13. @RippedCal
  14. @Dr_Professor83
  15. @TheAncientCenturion
  16. @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo
  17. @Destroya
  18. @T-Pein™
  19. @Ryu Kishi
  20. @Hayumi

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
This ability is hard to pull off and given that its a limited claim game i refuse to believe that Flavor WU Names are inconsequential for detecting alignment, the Monster name in itself is not sounding good and in a game with Protagonists vs Antagonists i dont think Xlaw would give such a villainous sounding name to a Townie given my (really hard to pull off ability) which would need me to target the correct person and then run RNG to get them, and its a one shot too.

Yeah I think this is like basic stuff lol. I only saw Lind saying something against it, but it seems it's because he might be some type of miller again lmao. But even if he is, there shouldn't be more than like 2 imo, because then your ability makes no sense.

Aight ill just ready my ability again,

I could target up to 4 players and learn their WU names, but the more people i target the lower chance of me getting them all.

Its 75% for 1,50% for 2, 25% for 3, 5% for all 4.

I choose to target Lind/Light/Nat/Hayumi

But i only got 2, in Light and Nat.

Their names are Monster(Nat) and Skilled (Light).

1. @Ekkologix
  2. @Scum Flowa
  3. @Cray Cray
  4. @Lindltaylor
  5. @Light D Scumperouge
  6. @Natalija
  7. @krogothwolf
  8. @Tobi
  9. @Finalbeta
  10. @Fruitji
  11. @Marimo_420
  12. @anon
  13. @RippedCal
  14. @Dr_Professor83
  15. @TheAncientCenturion
  16. @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo
  17. @Destroya
  18. @T-Pein™
  19. @Ryu Kishi
  20. @Hayumi
I mean yeah, most likely Monster is scum hopefully, judging by the WU names currently there's only 2 that would indicate scumminess to me. Savage and Monster. Based on her action Nat roleblocked her target but dunno if it also injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.