[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
"While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."

Hello,

You are Griffith also known as a Dreamer and the member of Mafia .

@Tobi member of Mafia died at Day 2 !

Players : @Ekkologix @Scum Flowa @Cray Cray @Lindltaylor @Light D Scumperouge @Natalija @krogothwolf @Tobi @Finalbeta @Fruitji @Marimo_420 @anon @RippedCal @Dr_Professor83 @TheAncientCenturion @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @Destroya @T-Peinโ„ข @Ryu Kishi @Hayumi

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
"While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."

Hello,

We got em boys.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž

Hello,

I laugh

I cry

I told yโ€™all heโ€™d fry!

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Why the hell would I be up for a lynch?

So I guess all the claims are taken, sheesh
Basically Nat, Fuji used his ability to get two flavor names yours and lightโ€™s

Yours is monster and according to the write up and your flavor name, players think youโ€™re scum.

Lightโ€™s write up name is โ€œSkilledโ€ and Fujiโ€™s is โ€œYoung oneโ€

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
It's not I'm not pushing on TAC but I don't think Town does love to change their mind on that as I highlighted despite I showed my strong will to lynch him. What's the point of insisting here? Since I cannot afford to claim my action anymore?

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Why do you think so?

It's not entirely impossible for a townie to have such a code name. Though it's very unlikely.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I canโ€™t be arsed to find stuff now, and even if I was โ€œMonsterโ€, thatโ€™s totally NAI and dumb to jump on.
Read this where he explained how it worked.
Aight ill just ready my ability again,

I could target up to 4 players and learn their WU names, but the more people i target the lower chance of me getting them all.

Its 75% for 1,50% for 2, 25% for 3, 5% for all 4.

I choose to target Lind/Light/Nat/Hayumi

But i only got 2, in Light and Nat.

Their names are Monster(Nat) and Skilled (Light).

This ability is hard to pull off and given that its a limited claim game i refuse to believe that Flavor WU Names are inconsequential for detecting alignment, the Monster name in itself is not sounding good and in a game with Protagonists vs Antagonists i dont think Xlaw would give such a villainous sounding name to a Townie given my (really hard to pull off ability) which would need me to target the correct person and then run RNG to get them, and its a one shot too.

There is no way that WU names arent alignement indicative, capiche?

1. @Ekkologix
  2. @Scum Flowa
  3. @Cray Cray
  4. @Lindltaylor
  5. @Light D Scumperouge
  6. @Natalija
  7. @krogothwolf
  8. @Tobi
  9. @Finalbeta
  10. @Fruitji
  11. @Marimo_420
  12. @anon