[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think:

Light is in fact Town. He did not get redirected and attacked Tobra.

Cal did not track Light and is lying.

His team attacked Lind and is using this to frame Light for it. But there were multiple attackers in the game, so Lind could have very well gotten attacked by somebody else.

@Destroya @Fruitji @krogothwolf @Ekkologix does this sound plausible?
did cal claim tracking light?
shudnt he get modkilled cuz we dont have anymore claims left?
sounds bullsht to me and antitown the way he is using claims

I think:

His team attacked Lind and is using this to frame Light for it. But there were multiple attackers in the game, so Lind could have very well gotten attacked by somebody else.

How much life does Scum usually have? If Light attacked Tobra after the lynch that would imply it’s at least 4 right? Is it common to have 4+?

I think:

Skilled summoned light from heaven , almost killed someone.

Why do we think Light was the one who attacked Tobi?

I think the terms are loose

But if that is how you look at it: would be a failed kill
No. There are no kills per se in Reg games. There are attacks. An attack only becomes a kill if it takes the last life off a target.

Light is probably not lying about his attack on Tobra given he was weak enough for somebody to have finished him off today.

No. There are no kills per se in Reg games. There are attacks. An attack only becomes a kill if it takes the last life off a target.

Light is probably not lying about his attack on Tobra given he was weak enough for somebody to have finished him off today.
Wouldn't tobi have lost lives on the lynch yesterday?

So what you are telling me is that they need to be attacked multiple times, despite being lynched ☠️

Didn't she infer she thought Natalija was bussing you? Or what that someone else suggesting it?
Doesn't make it better. The idea me and nat are scum aligned is gamethrowing. Mafia doesn't have to be as hard as yall are making it.

Like listen, you are all going for this big brain theories when stuff is laid out very simply right In front of you. Light is a liar, Lind has been figuring stuff out, it's all very basic. Nat is teamed with Light and is a fucking monster.

How many monster protagonists do you know.

Seriously people. THIS ISNT THAT HARD. STOP MAKING IT SO HARD.

We are in need of big brain Gung ho moves. We are already one scum down.

Keep it simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.