One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't say that he doesn't have anything do with swordmen ship, but I think he is more a allrounder with having multiple tools for a battle. Means he can also fight in a fist battle in same op way as with his sword(battle with him and Garp).
Headcanon he’s literally always shown with a sword and has named attacks. Take your theories to Fanfiction.net

Did you skip the dialogue from Ray. Are yall delusional or something?
as far as I been told ... Roger attack Oden cause he don't want Dark King get injured ...

is there some thing else I should know?

p.s

you are not able to talk like a civil human ... right?
Post automatically merged:

This doesn't even deserve a response
and yet you did ... shame

as far as I been told ... Roger attack Oden cause he don't want Dark King get injured ...

p.s

It was a gag my dude. Rayleigh stated that Roger is just using that as an excuse to have a go on Oden first.

Holy

p.s

Ray saying Roger only did that cause he wanted to fight. You literally see in the picture Roger doing a troll run and laughing. Context is that Oden is from Wano and Roger literally said he wanted to meet him a few chapters ago.

Fact #1: Roger didn't 1-shot/2-shot/3-shot nobody, He had a brief clash with Oden, which was then taken over by Whitebeard. Anything stating Oden wouldn't hurt Roger had they continued the fight? nope.

Fact #2: Rayleigh called out Roger's "don't want y'all injured" bs , as a excuse to just fight Oden.

Fact #3: Roger would never let his crewmates face any danger themselves first, he's very protective.

There is nothing here dehyping the Dark King or hyping up the admirals or hyping up Roger/WB. There's absolutely nothing new in this chapter for top tier powerleveling, other than Oden's ability to block Roger. And Gaban being confirmed as a top fighter of the Roger pirates.

:pepehands: I should pay sttention to my writings always
Instead of being quick to post

:josad:
No worries.
Anyway, if my calculation is right (or close by estimation). I can truly sense that the God Valley Incident was the birth for Roger to suspect the shady works of the WG, and start following after Xebec path which according to Sengoku, it was the "Taboo subject" or Poneglyphs and void century, and probably the final island, which had the One Piece.

Hell, even Roger in this chapter itself says that shit in the spoiler:

"It's rumored there's a massive treasure at this final island which is why the Government won't allow anyone to go there "

Those kinds are specific directions and very specific info that I feel Xebec passed on to Roger, I mean Roger says "it's rumored". Aside from Roger himself who is looking into this stuff, where did this Rumor come from????? Roger cannot even read the poneglyphs, am I right????

Xebec, I can guarantee you all, this dude was screwed up by the WG and demonized him for researching about their dirty sheets. And what makes his story even more sad, is that they put two legendary D.s against him, Roger and Garp. One is fighting Xebec as just a rival, while the other is fighting out of duty as a marine to stop him

Status
Not open for further replies.