[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
That's also what I asked.

Maybe there are two scum teams around.
Two scum teams in a 20 player game? Idk about that. I think Xlaw just used different shades of red. You can see it here too. Big Mom in a lighter shade and a darker shade in the same post. I think it means nothing. We have just one scum team imo.
His role was Big Mom

Hello,
You are Big Mom also known as Seasoned and the member of Mafia.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
one post reads @Xlaw

1. @Ekkologix - town
2. @Flower - town unless multiball. she was counter wagon to tobi day 1.
3. @Cray Cray - town, but blending in too much. could get PoE'ed later
4. @Light D Lamperouge - town. hes too open and genuine this game for scum light
5. @Midnight Delight / @Natalija this is a scum slot. clearly attempting to save tobi day 1. the fact that not ad much pressure is given to it shows me more its a scum slot thats ignored.
6. @Finalbeta - thought he was town early game with that day 2 excitement result on TAC but TAC's frustration seems genuine about beta outing him. its rly either beta is scum or TAC deserves an oscar.
7. @Fruitji - town because we know his flavor as town. nothing else heavily implies towniness tbh. if nat flips scum after he outed her flavor name i can lock him town i guess.
8. @Marimo_420 - scum. he is blending in too much and no organic reads. u give him excuse day 1 and 2, but hes still continuing this behavior. will get hard PoE'ed
9. @anon - id like to say scum tbh from day 1. idk if their post content improved much by then. hes more so null for me now since hes apparently a new player and hard to read.
10. @Dr_Professor83 - his posts seem to me like hes informed about the game or setup. i dont think ill ever give him a town read this game, buy i cant solidify a scum read on him either. maybe a soft scum lean.
11. @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo - the only new player that seems confused and townish imo. ofc could be playing it but id like to give him benefit of doubt rn.
12. @Destroya - no idea. its either powertown or powerwolf. no middle ground with this guy. since he lynched scum like tobi then leaning powertown, and i agree with his read on nat.
13. @T-Peinโ„ข - hes trying to pain too much of a wrong narrative on me for no reason. looks like hes trying to cause chaos and discredit townies + remove PoE. his scum read of flower is onorganic as well and pretty flip floppy. soft scum lean for now.
14. @Ryu Kishi - feel like hes same as marimo really. maybe i just didnt read lots of their posts but i just dont remember much of him this game. too much blending in to be town.
15. @Hayumi - this is town hayumi. few posts but to me looks properly uninformed and genuine with no agenda in mind.

Final Verdict: id like to say nat/midnight slot is for sure scum, FB likely as well from TAC reaction. if those 2 rly flip scum id say our last remaining scums r in dr_prof/tpein/marimo/ryu

so Midnight + Beta + dr_prof/tpein/marimo/ryu

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
also i was pretty vocal about yeeting nat and likely why i got silenced yesterday

even more reasons to send her to chopping block with beta, or even before him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
can someone tell me what were the claims we used today?

i have not claimed a single time. maybe should reserve one next day if im still alive

i have not claimed a single time. maybe should reserve one next day if im still alive
Tris and T-Pein used them.

Tris claimed she is Young Man (who is taking notes and might be Light Yagami) and T-Pein claimed Bus Driver.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Tris and T-Pein used them.

Tris claimed she is Young Man (who is taking notes and might be Light Yagami) and T-Pein claimed Bus Driver.
so fuji is scum that can copy others names? that son of a scum
why didnt tris counter claim sooner. i dont think she should be scum since she claimed it this late after fuji already did

as for tpein whats the point of that claim. who did he bus drive n1 to now

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž

Claims were:

Cray Cray is Young Man, and hinted that the D3 WU was tampered with for them. Apparently the action assigned to them wasnโ€™t really them.

T-Pien is Dependable aka Bus Driver. He didnโ€™t swamp Light N1 and N2 he swamped Cal with Krogo (which resulted in Krogoโ€™s death) because Krogo was pretending to be Bus Driver.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Nah. Fuji is Young One, not Young Man.

Pein claimed he switched me with Beta N1.
was tris forced to claim? like this feels like a waste if she just flavor claimed with no result

for tpein he just talked about n1? both claims seems to be waste wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.