[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Claims were:

Cray Cray is Young Man, and hinted that the D3 WU was tampered with for them. Apparently the action assigned to them wasn’t really them.

T-Pien is Dependable aka Bus Driver. He didn’t swamp Light N1 and N2 he swamped Cal with Krogo (which resulted in Krogo’s death) because Krogo was pretending to be Bus Driver.
tpein basically scum read cal but then swapped him to save him
what a joke

so tris was controlled? shes likely indie or town then

You say Nat is scum but did you even notice that Nat was the first to say beta is scum for outing TAC? With scum team basically massacred it would be literally stupid of her, TAC was getting lynched, beta was outed by TAC, and she was pretty suspect as well I believe.
Nat & Beta as Scum is pretty incompatible. Would be a complete self destruction by the Scum team.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You say Nat is scum but did you even notice that Nat was the first to say beta is scum for outing TAC? With scum team basically massacred it would be literally stupid of her, TAC was getting lynched, beta was outed by TAC, and she was pretty suspect as well I believe.
shes scum trying to save her own skin

and yea the scum team is decimated rn

why do u think beta is getting banned then? its something serious going on there

@Destroya @Flower @Ekkologix

I know nat busses but she wouldn't be that crazy, throwing the entire scum team under the bus if she was scum herself.

If she was scum with Tobi, TAC and Beta, she would have never called beta scum for outing TAC. The end.

Im thinking it might me anon, or *Tinfoil* Tris!

Yes shes been helpful but i only saw her talking about mechanical stuff. Dont see her gamesolving really.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think Tris is Light Yagami and can write stuff in her Death Note. Because I dunno what other chara is a young man and takes notes except for Deku who is Fuji and Light.
yagami light is both an MC and a protag. fits for an indie

the question is why would tris randomly claim it and not ve quiet about it

Status
Not open for further replies.