Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I am still waiting for my King vs Sanji fight. I donated Chrono 1000 sheckles because he say promise Sanji Vers King will happen.
:lusalty:
Chrono take money and run, now Iโ€™m sad. Where is my Sanji vers King :pepehands::pepemy: I get bamboozled and ripp off bySanji fandom
You better invest your shekels in @JDB's fitness franchise, he's the actual Jewish business guy here and will be sure to generate substantial revenue for his investors!

I will laugh my ass off if Zoro uses CoC burst and this gives Sanji an opening on Queen because he wouldn't get one solo.
Sanji fans dooont care, a hit is a hit to them
Yet they were crying in 997, sNeAk aTtAcK
Post automatically merged:

Can scotch and his source recover from his L last Spoilers or stay quiet post emotes and act like he knows :wonderland:
Damnnnnn Scotch got an L?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
+ No one will use CoC burst. Oda put too much emphasis on Alliance being outnumbered and fighting their way thru to just let anyone do CoC burst and KO fodders.

+ No one will use CoC burst. Oda put too much emphasis on Alliance being outnumbered and fighting their way thru to just let anyone do CoC burst and KO fodders.
The lack of CoC is pis. Ever since marineford we have met a bunch of Coc users who have never used that ability despite being convenient

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
โ€Ž
The lack of CoC is pis. Ever since marineford we have met a bunch of Coc users who have never used that ability despite being convenient
Nah, just imagine at this war, Luffy would use his CoC on a big scale like on fishman island or even larger.

He would possibly Knock-out a big number of his alliance as well and put them on a safe death state.

Status
Not open for further replies.