Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Don’t let MonsterZoro distract you guys from the fact that Sora fucked Queen, and Judge bullied Sanji bc he had to raise a Bastard :funky::steef:
Queen is like Future.
Judge is like Russell Wilson.
And Ciara a hood thot.
:kobeha:
So judge is like that millionaire spine surgeon recently that found out his wife was a prostitute and then dumped her immediately.:suresure:

Im pretty sure thats not the case, it's just about the haki being strong, it doens't need to be shown.

Thats not from where their resistance/toughness comes
Post automatically merged:

She keeps being tough, it keeps being Big Mom lol, where did you get this "using haki 100% of time" thing
I used something called common sense. Laws room teleports any and everything. Once you are in his room you are in his room. The only way for laws statement to make sense is if they exude haki always on fights unless you believe law can't teleport a knocked out kaido or bigmom.

Haki has to be active for Law to state that their hakis are to huge for him to move them. Since a person can turn on and off their hakis. Hell luffy can even run out of it lol. So yes I used something called common sense

So judge is like that millionaire spine surgeon recently that found out his wife was a prostitute and then dumped her immediately.:suresure:
Now that I realize it, all the Sanji bros are quartets they all born same time

Queen laid down the pipe
Dropped four kids in that biddie and bounced
:denzimote:
And Judge raised the other three and kicked out Sanji from the herd cuz Queen is blond
This shit deep..

Momo is a child tho.
I can't see how he can possibly turn into a large dragon
Since when does a small human form dictate the size of your full zoan form? Regardless of if a baby eats drakes fruit it's still going to be that large or atleast close to it. Hell kaido who is already large doesn't even seem to grow that much wheb using Hybrid lol so.

Momo being small in the beginning is in direct correlation as to why this was probably deemed a failure fruit by vegapunk. Even though it's basically perfect. Since it goes through more uneccesary phases in the beginning in comparison to the actual fruit

Now that I realize it, all the Sanji bros are quartets they all born same time

Queen laid down the pipe
Dropped four kids in that biddie and bounced
:denzimote:
And Judge raised the other three and kicked out Sanji from the herd cuz Queen is blond
This shit deep..
Thats why Sanji likes to cook, and Queen likes Oshiruko :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

But Sanji isn't fat, debunked :suresure: