What's to reread? He went there because they had threatened to kill zeff (bigmom). He did all of that to still end up relying on luffy and guess what he still is unable to verify or to conclude if bigmom will go after zeff or not. So he still can't guarantee zeffs safety. So if he couldn't guarantee before hence why he joined his family and bigmom and still left without guaranteing zeffs safety they what was the point again?

Last edited:
What's to reread? He went their because they had threated to kill zeff (bigmom). He did all of that to still end up relying on luffy and guess what he still is unable to verify or to conclude if bigmom will go after zeff or not. So he still can't guarantee zeffs safety. So if he couldn't guarantee before hence why he joined his family and bigmom and still left without guaranteing zeffs safety they what was the point again?
BM probably would have kill Zeff and company anyways which makes the whole point a red herring

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
sums it up quite nicely
lets be real if the sun pirates escaped then all of the germa family are probably dead :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

BM probably would have kill Zeff and company anyways which makes the whole point a red herring
does big mom know about the zeff connection tho? i thought it was information that only the vinsmokes knew

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Bm Has a vast intelligence network
yeah but that's more like a convenient excuse for oda to write stuff imo. how is she gonna know about a baratie in east blue?

big mom venturing out of her territory all the way to wano even when kaido repeatedly tells her that he'll kill her if she comes, all just to kill the strawhats makes me think that she has no idea about zeff. else she's the type to blackmail and get the strawhats to come back to wci

yeah but that's more like a convenient excuse for oda to write stuff imo. how is she gonna know about a baratie in east blue?

big mom venturing out of her territory all the way to wano even when kaido repeatedly tells her that he'll kill her if she comes, all just to kill the strawhats makes me think that she has no idea about zeff. else she's the type to blackmail and get the strawhats to come back to wci
Her subordinates would've done that.