ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Lots of parallels, maybe thats because they are Captain and first mate and it has always been like that?
Look at this parallel here :suresure:
yeah thats pretty much it between zoro and sanji for this arc. now go and look at zoro & luffy and i bet my left ballsack that if a person looks hard enough they can find atleast 20-25 parallels between zoro and luffy this arc :seriously:

What's to reread? He went there because they had threatened to kill zeff (bigmom). He did all of that to still end up relying on luffy and guess what he still is unable to verify or to conclude if bigmom will go after zeff or not. So he still can't guarantee zeffs safety. So if he couldn't guarantee before hence why he joined his family and bigmom and still left without guaranteing zeffs safety they what was the point again?
Reread the ducking arc. Zeff’/ safety is guaranteed twice before Sanji leaves

Nope sanji ended up having to rely on luffy. He couldn't beat Kat. Needed luffys and canon's aliance to even remotely give sanj time to do anything. Needed luffy to not fight him while he was pretending for his brother's and father. It was a shit shoes of bad decisions..

Only for him to present to his captain already wet and stepped on food since luffy was adamant about not eating anything. It was terrible writing.
Damn, your takes are bad bruh, Two Pieces wild as hell :suresure: :suresure:

yeah thats pretty much it between zoro and sanji for this arc. now go and look at zoro & luffy and i bet my left ballsack that if a person looks hard enough they can find atleast 20-25 parallels between zoro and luffy this arc :seriously:
Just like any other arc lol? The same shit happens in Enies Lobby, Zoro still fights Kaku and Sanji fights Jabra

Just like any other arc lol? The same shit happens in Enies Lobby, Zoro still fights Kaku and Sanji fights Jabra
Yet Kaku is CP0 and Jabra is MIA/TBD, ETC
Post automatically merged:

Lots of parallels, maybe thats because they are Captain and first mate and it has always been like that?
Look at this parallel here :suresure:
Zoro is a slayer

Sanji is a meh... rebel

Ohh so sanji knows he can protect him from bigmom? So sanji knows that he can fight Kat and bigmom simultaneously? If not then stop your bullshit. Nothing can guarantee his safety from a yonko other than killing said yonko
No One:

Sanji Fans: Did you read WCI, he had to act that way eventhough BM probably was going to betray him at anytime along with his family

Yet Kaku is CP0 and Jabra is MIA/TBD, ETC

Zoro is a slayer

Sanji is a meh... rebel
Normal, Bon Clay was also very important.
He killed the guys who was a serial killer, Sanji beat the guys who wasted his food, borh seems fair to me

One piece ends with zoro telling his son "and thats how i met your mother"
Plot TWIST:

The mother is Mihawk

:suresure: :suresure: :suresure: