Yes, Law will sacrifice his life for pirate Jesus. You got anything of substance to say? Or it constant Luffy gobblering?
Yes.
Law is secretly in love with Luffy, he sacrifices his life by doing eternal youth surgery on Luffy, he will kiss Luffy one last time and will die with a smile on his face just like any other D.

Thanks to Montana from Korsanfan forum for providing spoilers

-Another Numbers member appears. He is the user of the ancient zoan fruit "Beelzebufo".
-He grabs X-Drake with his tongue and tries to swallow him.
-Zoro gets up and sees Apoo and X-Drake on the battlefield. Rescues X-Drake from the frog's mouth.
-Apoo starts attacking them with melodies.
-At the end of the chapter, Black Maria is defeated.

For you guys saying zoro > king and marco > kaido take this into consideration

Luffy: monkey

Momo: momotaro

Yamato: diety guardian wolf: Dog

Zoro: direct ties in wano/ties to the kozuki/ Kozuki symbol for samurais is a pheasant. The national animal bird symbol of Japan is the peasant

Last edited:
uhhhh u are stomping on the thin ice.

You will get attacked by Lanji fans telling you that you dont understand what Sanji felt that moment.
Lol well I welcome the challenge from them. Cuz they aren't true sanji fans . These are the self proclaimed sanji fans that want the dude to be another zoro when that ain't the case.

Hell I can even break down to them sanji true powerups in the future. And they would still tell me that sanji getting coc cuz zoro got it even though zoro had the build up and sanji didn't

Thanks to Montana from Korsanfan forum for providing spoilers

-Another Numbers member appears. He is the user of the ancient zoan fruit "Beelzebufo".
-He grabs X-Drake with his tongue and tries to swallow him.
-Zoro gets up and sees Apoo and X-Drake on the battlefield. Rescues X-Drake from the frog's mouth.
-Apoo starts attacking them with melodies.
-At the end of the chapter, Black Maria is defeated.
This is clearly fake