[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Dr_Professor83 again its nothing alignment indicative so ur just coming with an empty bunch of baloney and trying to create something out of it

saying ekko didnt vote for 2 days + he scum read fuji/me/nat + hes trying to make tobi become femto = means ekko is scum

thats now how it works

> as scum i have no reason to push for tobi lynch over flower day 1 when the wagons were 1 vote apart. thats not me busing tobi, thats just outright stupidity and im not dumb as scum to do that.
> we have 0 proof of a femto coming back. i mean i guess if he comes back, sure u can definitely scum read me for it, as well as scum read everyone on tobis wagon. but wait for tobi to come back first no before that call
> not voting for 2 days (one of them post silenced, the other just AFK, is completely NAI specially when the wagons were pretty much decided for those days since scum just outed themselves and confessed)
> saying i scum read fuji is outright a lie, and me scum reading u or nat for reasons outlined in no way makes me scum. neither of u were confirmed in anyway and if i think my reasons r good to push u, i will do so.

anyway all of this has nothing to do with me being scum or town, its just someone being observant to other's tones/contents with the limited amounts of reading he's done

This is bad from you as well. Why are you alright with me? Every time you have brought up my name I've explained to you why you were wrong and you just accepted and said nothing in return. You really have been supporting a lot of names in this game.
My thoughts change as we get info. I’ve suspected people like T-Pien but then when I got clarity I’ve turned around to defend them. But I’ve voted for the Scum 3 out of 4 times and the one time a town got voted I didn’t go with it.

Your case imo, is that voting Tobi D1 means nothing, as it’s possible that Scum just wanted to turn him into Femeto faster. Or at the very least bussing him was a good freebie.

Then D3 you wanted Flower very badly and town read TAC and D4 you town read Beta.
The Femto shit is mere speculation right now and you kind of seem a little bit TMI on this idea. I have no idea if Tobi is returning to the game or not as Femto, but you seem to be. I guess me, Ekko, and Cray all go back onto the pile as well since we were Tobi voters in D1. Same with Marimo. Seems convenient that Tobi might be revived and then somehow suss everyone on his wagon.

Yeah being wrong on TAC doesn't make me Wolf. I still don't think there's anything that 100 confirms Flower as Town, so I don't know why me going after Flower is considered suss. The thing is, in D4 moved off her to work with Town and now in D5 she's the one coming after me hard. I offered up Tobi and Beta as my two options D1 and if you think I'm doing that to teammates, I'm not really sure what I can say to you.

The Femto shit is mere speculation right now and you kind of seem a little bit TMI on this idea. I have no idea if Tobi is returning to the game or not as Femto, but you seem to be. I guess me, Ekko, and Cray all go back onto the pile as well since we were Tobi voters in D1. Same with Marimo. Seems convenient that Tobi might be revived and then somehow suss everyone on his wagon.

Yeah being wrong on TAC doesn't make me Wolf. I still don't think there's anything that 100 confirms Flower as Town, so I don't know why me going after Flower is considered suss. The thing is, in D4 moved off her to work with Town and now in D5 she's the one coming after me hard. I offered up Tobi and Beta as my two options D1 and if you think I'm doing that to teammates, I'm not really sure what I can say to you.
I voted Tobi too. Voting Tobi doesn’t make you Scum. But if that’s your only contribution to town all game then it’s no good is my entire point with that.

The WU clearly makes it look like Femeto is coming.

My thoughts change as we get info. I’ve suspected people like T-Pien but then when I got clarity I’ve turned around to defend them. But I’ve voted for the Scum 3 out of 4 times and the one time a town got voted I didn’t go with it.
Yeah and my thoughts change with info as well. Beta's presentation of his 'JUICY info' as well as his subsequent revealing of that information, was TOWNIE. We now know he threw TAC completely under the bus so that's not really my fault for believing Beta was Town. My vote never left Beta in D4 despite me thinking out loud that we could maybe get more information out of a Nat lynch. I can't really be blamed for believing Beta nor does me Town reading TAC confirm I'm a Wolf.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The argument was you have been trying to shade Fruitji, Flower, and Me at some point and you really wanted Nat dead even if Beta flipped Scum even though that made no sense.

You have tried your hand at shading every heavy town lean. And today you came in tunneling me.
yea shading town leans is usually someone having original or organic reads not sheeping or buddying like scums do
i dont see anything wrong with that

you or nat are not a heavy town lean, only fuji and flower are heavy town lean to me and my one post read says that for reasons i outlined there

u guys pushed cal and he flipped town, maybe we should auto scum read every cal pusher now with that logic

@Dr_Professor83 again its nothing alignment indicative so ur just coming with an empty bunch of baloney and trying to create something out of it

saying ekko didnt vote for 2 days + he scum read fuji/me/nat + hes trying to make tobi become femto = means ekko is scum

thats now how it works

> as scum i have no reason to push for tobi lynch over flower day 1 when the wagons were 1 vote apart. thats not me busing tobi, thats just outright stupidity and im not dumb as scum to do that.
> we have 0 proof of a femto coming back. i mean i guess if he comes back, sure u can definitely scum read me for it, as well as scum read everyone on tobis wagon. but wait for tobi to come back first no before that call
> not voting for 2 days (one of them post silenced, the other just AFK, is completely NAI specially when the wagons were pretty much decided for those days since scum just outed themselves and confessed)
> saying i scum read fuji is outright a lie, and me scum reading u or nat for reasons outlined in no way makes me scum. neither of u were confirmed in anyway and if i think my reasons r good to push u, i will do so.

anyway all of this has nothing to do with me being scum or town, its just someone being observant to other's tones/contents with the limited amounts of reading he's done
You’re entire attack on me is being too informed. But I’ve pushed the right person every time when it came down to vote. Do you think I’m just bussing every single Scum mate I have if I’m Scum?

I defended Flower over TAC. And voted TAC. And when TAC dodged Flower’s lie detect no one besides Flower stayed on that harder than me.

How does it sound fake? This phase you have only polled people 'What about Dest? What about Dest?'. You've been solely focused on me this phase and you've been trying to test if others want to vote for me. Not a single reason on why I'm Wolf has been given and no one has yet to refute the points as to why I'm Town.
Tunneled me all game when I was so obvious Town it hurt. Tunneled Nat over TAC who you conveniently ignored when he dodged the "Are you Town?" question. Then defended Beta. Discrediting me for the TAC push when I started it D3. Constantly getting hung up on the Cal mislynch when it's pretty clear by now the lie detect was forged/faulty and blaming me for it when every f***ing player playing Mafia would have pushed Cal in my place as well and it was f***ing logical to do so. Nobody would ignore their own results. That lynch was not my f***ing fault and you just didn't let it go. It was either good play by the forger or bad play by Cal saying he was Town when he had a passive making that statement faulty or just a hidden bastard mechanic. But was it on me? Hell no.

I voted Tobi too. Voting Tobi doesn’t make you Scum. But if that’s your only contribution to town all game then it’s no good is my entire point with that.

I don't know man, I'm one of the leading posters in this game and have been a pretty vocal and transparent player this game. Not only did a lynch a Wolf D1, but I also protected the shit out of a Townie when we had BAD information on him. I don't care what others say, D3 Flower definitely deserved heat not only for the way she lead a lynch against Cal, but also for her terrible claim D3. In D4, I backed off Flower because I didn't think it would be beneficial to Town. Where's my Wolf behavior besides being wrong on a couple of things?

Emil

Certified Memelord

i come late to the thread every day phase and claims r already taken, at this point im dying without being able to say much anyway

Emil

Certified Memelord
You’re entire attack on me is being too informed. But I’ve pushed the right person every time when it came down to vote. Do you think I’m just bussing every single Scum mate I have if I’m Scum?

I defended Flower over TAC. And voted TAC. And when TAC dodged Flower’s lie detect no one besides Flower stayed on that harder than me.
yea nobody else is pinging me harder rn than how hardly informed u seem to be

if someone else pops up i'll consider for sure

Tunneled me all game when I was so obvious Town it hurt. Tunneled Nat over TAC who you conveniently ignored when he dodged the "Are you Town?" question. Then defended Beta. Discrediting me for the TAC push when I started it D3. Constantly getting hung up on the Cal mislynch when it's pretty clear by now the lie detect was forged/faulty and blaming me for it when every f***ing player playing Mafia would have pushed Cal in my place as well and it was f***ing logical to do so. Nobody would ignore their own results. That lynch was not my f***ing fault and you just didn't let it go. It was either good play by the forger or bad play by Cal saying he was Town when he had a passive making that statement faulty or just a hidden bastard mechanic. But was it on me? Hell no.
Tunneled you all game? Flower I only went after you in D3. I actively said the D1 pressure on you was bad. D2 I was hardly around, but for D3 I've already explained why I went after you. I don't care how you want to say it, but the way you have handled the Lie Detect was absolutely sloppy. I said how I didn't believe your claim, so why would I really give any credit for the way a Lie Detect SHOULD BE HANDLED when you dangled it in front of TAC. It's not my fault you fucked up your Lie Detect usage and couldn't see from Cal's reaction that he was Town. You didn't even give him a chance to explain himself. The fact that you deserve no blame or heat for Cal's death is ridiculous. The fact that you were so stubborn and TUNNELED Cal, you deserved everything I threw at you in D3. But make no mistake, although I was still interested in you in D4, I backed off and wanted Nat over TAC. I don't really think me wanting Nat dead is bad because there was a lot of suss surrounding Nat. For me, I chose Nat over TAC, and I don't really think that's super faulty. Don't let you fucking up this game and refusing to admit it cloud your judgment a second time. You already mislynched Cal, don't mislynch another Townie.

Emil

Certified Memelord
flower is obv town

Status
Not open for further replies.