[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
D4 you were still on Flower a lot. But I think that could just be you trying to save face and convince us it was a good push regardless of it being right or not.

It’s not the flower push for me as much as the TAC and Beta reads on their lynching day.
Are you purposely ignoring my posts are what? Of course I Town read Beta because he THREW THE GAME AND BUSSED TAC. What do you want me to do there? How could I have predicted that was what played out behind the curtains? And with TAC, I Town read him, but Nat was way more suspicious in my eyes and others sussed her as well. So I don't really feel bad being wrong about that.

nothing here implies tobi is coming back btw
where is that theory even coming from
Because Tobi was Griffith and he becomes Femto during the eclipse also this.
Someone bring back dead from hell
Its a good theory, and did you just miss it or omitt seeing this?

Also why did you not mention the Strongest WU role in your WU analysis? But went through everybody else?

Are you purposely ignoring my posts are what? Of course I Town read Beta because he THREW THE GAME AND BUSSED TAC. What do you want me to do there? How could I have predicted that was what played out behind the curtains? And with TAC, I Town read him, but Nat was way more suspicious in my eyes and others sussed her as well. So I don't really feel bad being wrong about that.
I am reading. But almost all the rest of us read the Beta thing right. So how can you say “how could I have predicted that”?

Because everyone else did predict it, so I don’t think it’s an unreasonable expectation.

Like if my team is imploding like this, I'm flattered you think I go into hyper power wolf mode.

:gokulaugh:

I do NOT like Beta. If he pulled this stunt and I'm his mate, I'm quitting, not going absolutely balls to wall and Town reading my TAC and Beta. I mean, we just had an argument, Fuji. Do you see me not being pissed at what Beta pulled if I'm his mate? Do you really think I just smile and then Town read him for a bit in this game?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because Tobi was Griffith and he becomes Femto during the eclipse also this.

Its a good theory, and did you just miss it or omitt seeing this?

Also why did you not mention the Strongest WU role in your WU analysis? But went through everybody else?
yea but tobi is dead man

i didnt see that one, it implies someone brought someone back, but no tags were given and we dont know who is back

according to ur theory, tobi should come back alone, not someone bringing him back

also this about strongest

wasnt bolded skipped over it

summoning alone is NAI. it depends on what he does with them i guess

attack someone likely did damage, and its a new technique too as the writeup mentioned

he isnt transparent about it so likely anti town

yea but tobi is dead man

i didnt see that one, it implies someone brought someone back, but no tags were given and we dont know who is back

according to ur theory, tobi should come back alone, not someone bringing him back

also this about strongest
Who's this he thats not transparent about it?

You wouldve but in All stars they were outed, in here you defended FB and TAC until TAC gamethrew.
Look at how Flower is coming after me. Was TAC not 'outed' in your mind? When TAC ratted on Beta, was Beta not 'outed' in your mind? Yet I still wouldn't vote TAC and I still brought up the idea of Nat in D4 as a more informative lynch than Beta considering I thought he'd get Vigged. Look at all this hassle I've caused myself if I'm Wolf. Why would I want that?

Status
Not open for further replies.