[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea nobody else is pinging me harder rn than how hardly informed u seem to be

if someone else pops up i'll consider for sure
If all my “too informed” guesses have been helping Town then why would I be Scum? If I had inside information do you think I would be game throwing? You also came at me for thinking out loud for Fruitji and following along with his hints.

Tunneled you all game? Flower I only went after you in D3. I actively said the D1 pressure on you was bad. D2 I was hardly around, but for D3 I've already explained why I went after you. I don't care how you want to say it, but the way you have handled the Lie Detect was absolutely sloppy. I said how I didn't believe your claim, so why would I really give any credit for the way a Lie Detect SHOULD BE HANDLED when you dangled it in front of TAC. It's not my fault you fucked up your Lie Detect usage and couldn't see from Cal's reaction that he was Town. You didn't even give him a chance to explain himself. The fact that you deserve no blame or heat for Cal's death is ridiculous. The fact that you were so stubborn and TUNNELED Cal, you deserved everything I threw at you in D3. But make no mistake, although I was still interested in you in D4, I backed off and wanted Nat over TAC. I don't really think me wanting Nat dead is bad because there was a lot of suss surrounding Nat. For me, I chose Nat over TAC, and I don't really think that's super faulty. Don't let you fucking up this game and refusing to admit it cloud your judgment a second time. You already mislynched Cal, don't mislynch another Townie.
You could be Town and just keep getting it wrong. It just looks really bad that if we followed your advice the past 2 days that it would have always hurt Town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If all my “too informed” guesses have been helping Town then why would I be Scum? If I had inside information do you think I would be game throwing? You also came at me for thinking out loud for Fruitji and following along with his hints.
fuji flower nat tpein etc we r all here trying to solve the game and we seem uniformed

ur posts give me another vibes

its hard to explain

fuji flower nat tpein etc we r all here trying to solve the game and we seem uniformed

ur posts give me another vibes

its hard to explain
After this game I expect a pat on the back when you see that I was Town lol. If this is TvT and you suspected me for being too good a guesser at least.

If you aren’t Scum looking to create a new target now that Nat is gone.

You could be Town and just keep getting it wrong. It just looks really bad that if we followed your advice the past 2 days that it would have always hurt Town.
Have I not already admitted my fault, though? Like, with the way Flower played in this game, I had to go after her. If she's Town, then of course my reads are going to be fucking wrong this game. I don't deny I tunneled her in D3, but only in D3. So if I'm wrong with Flower, and I spent a lot of energy going after her in D3, then yeah I'm going to have to reevaluate things, which you saw me doing more in D4 and starting to do in D5.

Have I not already admitted my fault, though? Like, with the way Flower played in this game, I had to go after her. If she's Town, then of course my reads are going to be fucking wrong this game. I don't deny I tunneled her in D3, but only in D3. So if I'm wrong with Flower, and I spent a lot of energy going after her in D3, then yeah I'm going to have to reevaluate things, which you saw me doing more in D4 and starting to do in D5.
D4 you were still on Flower a lot. But I think that could just be you trying to save face and convince us it was a good push regardless of it being right or not.

It’s not the flower push for me as much as the TAC and Beta reads on their lynching day.

Emil

Certified Memelord
After this game I expect a pat on the back when you see that I was Town lol. If this is TvT and you suspected me for being too good a guesser at least.

If you aren’t Scum looking to create a new target now that Nat is gone.
these weak scum tricks cannot fool this sharingan

Emil

Certified Memelord
"On that day, a dying sun rose above the multitude of nations. As written in the Book of Revelations, when the sun has died five times, a red lake will emerge to the west of a city with a name both new and old. It will be a sign that the fifth angel has descended upon this world. The angel is the Falcon of Darkness. He is the master of the sinful black sheep and the king of the blind white sheep. He will usher in an age of darkness to cover the world.".

All players are marked with "The Brand Of Sacrifice"
nothing here implies tobi is coming back btw
where is that theory even coming from

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
So what's my ultimate fate here I contemplate...

Allying with the other team or Town in order to prevent the other team to win?

This is the Hamlet doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.