[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
You think so?
Are you scared of the truth? For some deeper reason?
Lol nah.

You are just trying to confuse us imo. There is probably one mafia team. And maybe a hostile indie or maybe not.
It's a 20 player game...

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
Yes, so anything before that happened, you cannot blame me for Town reading Beta since he, you know, threw the game.

I might have expressed doubts about Beta after TAC flipped, but my vote never left him. What's more powerful to you? Saying you're going to do a bunch of shit or action?
Please try to step in my shoes.

I read Flower as heavy Town. I have been heavy Scum reading TAC all game. You donโ€™t like the TAC vote and want Flower instead. Okay thatโ€™s whatever, probably a confidence. Even though I think it makes zero sense whatsoever that Flower is Team Scum based on her moves. Even the moves you hated make way more sense as bad Town then Scum in the surrounding game context.

Then TAC game throws at Beta and it appears obvious that Beta is Scum, yet for the first time you decide Beta is probably Town. You even made a post of your Scum reads after that and didnโ€™t pick Beta as Scum. You say that Beta probably wouldnโ€™t have bussed TAC earlier like that if he was Scum, yet at the same time you saw no issue with TAC & Flower being teammates despite the lie detect interaction. I know you kept your vote on Beta, but itโ€™s possible that was just to protect yourself. If no one else was gonna change their vote off him then it wouldnโ€™t make sense for you to either.

You thought Beta bussing TAC hard was unlikely. But Flower doing the same thing or worse? Makes total sense. TAC and Flower were both pushing each other.

From my perspective itโ€™s just a weird string of coincidences where following your lead would have hurt us back to back days, and it looks like your side blinders that had you focused on Flower was protecting Scum. Now that could easily be you as Town just not being able to see the Forrest for the Trees. But itโ€™s something we have to consider.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
Lol nah.

You are just trying to confuse us imo. There is probably one mafia team. And maybe a hostile indie or maybe not.
It's a 20 player game...
Balancing is not solely about numbers but also about roles.

Make it well balanced for all fronts and the magic happens. This game is proving intense despite the previous chaos.

Who knows how many scums my team has after all. Maybe not many. What if 3? Who knows? Could be also more.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
Please try to step in my shoes.

I read Flower as heavy Town. I have been heavy Scum reading TAC all game. You donโ€™t like the TAC vote and want Flower instead. Okay thatโ€™s whatever, probably a confidence. Even though I think it makes zero sense whatsoever that Flower is Team Scum based on her moves. Even the moves you hated make way more sense as bad Town then Scum in the surrounding game context.

Then TAC game throws at Beta and it appears obvious that Beta is Scum, yet for the first time you decide Beta is probably Town. You even made a post of your Scum reads after that and didnโ€™t pick Beta as Scum. You say that Beta probably wouldnโ€™t have bussed TAC earlier like that if he was Scum, yet at the same time you saw no issue with TAC & Flower being teammates despite the lie detect interaction. I know you kept your vote on Beta, but itโ€™s possible that was just to protect yourself. If no one else was gonna change their vote off him then it wouldnโ€™t make sense for you to either.

You thought Beta bussing TAC hard was unlikely. But Flower doing the same thing or worse? Makes total sense. TAC and Flower were both pushing each other.

From my perspective itโ€™s just a weird string of coincidences where following your lead would have hurt us back to back days, and it looks like your side blinders that had you focused on Flower was protecting Scum. Now that could easily be you as Town just not being able to see the Forrest for the Trees. But itโ€™s something we have to consider.
You are on the right track Professor.

Let's bring Destroya down.

Status
Not open for further replies.