[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
PROBABLY TOWN

Finalbeta - It does feel gross saying that I Town read Beta, but yeah, I think his claim about TAC is completely true. However, I think there may be some interpretation of those abilities up for debate, even if Mr. Beta disagrees. Definitely could be wolf after TAC's freak out.

FINAL VERDICT: Tobi, TAC, Nat, Light, Ryu
Nat you were gonna push today right?

Also youre saying FB is town read here, not even neutral or anything.

@Flower *Tinfoil* What if Light hit FB to on purpose as his teammate to distance himself?

I mean T-pein flipped town...

Lemme check D2 WU and see if Grim redirected someone or something.

Why is no one answering me on why on earth I'd give TAC or Beta even a SLIGHT CHANCE of being Town, if I'm Wolf? Beta can go suck a fat one for his play in this game; I'm not defending him if I'm his mate.
Because if we voted Nat and killed Nat, then tried to Vig Beta at night he’d have used whatever ability he claimed he had last night and we’d have to spam more abilities at him.

That’s a free adicional dead Town in that scenario.

If you were playing to win as Scum and not letting your emotions rule you on Beta it would make perfect sense.

Nat you were gonna push today right?

Also youre saying FB is town read here, not even neutral or anything.

@Flower *Tinfoil* What if Light hit FB to on purpose as his teammate to distance himself?

I mean T-pein flipped town...

Lemme check D2 WU and see if Grim redirected someone or something.
Yeah I was. And I think a lot of others would have as well.

Yes Fuji, I know, that's the rainbow list I gave in D3 and I didn't change anything because I was submitting it for homework.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because lots of people thought the Nat slot was scummy. No doubt that Midnight's lynch would have been on the table this phase, so clearing that slot up progresses the game and helps Town.
so you're saying nat is a vig kill?
friend aka fuji shot nat? @Fruitji

and tpein suicided? then where is the mafia kill

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
@Vig

Make your choice accurately. You cannot win this game without my collaborative support.

Plus I claimed something very specific at the beginning of the phase. Be careful, but if you really want to shoot me then press it hehehe.

Because if we voted Nat and killed Nat, then tried to Vig Beta at night he’d have used whatever ability he claimed he had last night and we’d have to spam more abilities at him.

That’s a free adicional dead Town in that scenario.

If you were playing to win as Scum and not letting your emotions rule you on Beta it would make perfect sense.
Do you know who I am? Do you know how I emotionally react to things? Do you know my LONG history with Beta? Oh you don't? The don't tell me how I might act as Wolf when obvious game throwing by someone I do not like happens. This shit is WIFOM at best, but I would never play ball with Beta after this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.