[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Flower *Tinfoil* What if Light hit FB to on purpose as his teammate to distance himself?
You can't target your teammate with a harmful ability in mafia. At least that's what AL told me when I tried to RB UwU in the Joker game when he was still mafia but also Flowa's cult somehow.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
Do you know who I am? Do you know how I emotionally react to things? Do you know my LONG history with Beta? Oh you don't? The don't tell me how I might act as Wolf when obvious game throwing by someone I do not like happens. This shit is WIFOM at best, but I would never play ball with Beta after this shit.
Iโ€™m new and I donโ€™t know anyone here personally lol, what am I suppose to do besides try to predict what would be good strategy?

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
@Ekkologix Fuji killed Midnight...bruh...
ok i like the target choice for sure

now can u explain where mafia kill went then?

some of these ningens saying we got multiball/SK so we're missing 2 night kills

assuming tpein didnt suicide, then 1 mafia killed him

strongest and prankster did dmg but no kills and none is claiming them

I have had so many fights with Beta in my life that I could barely be his teammate in a game. But if he threw the game like this, oh boy, I'm not shaking his fucking hand and giving him any defense next phase.

Iโ€™m new and I donโ€™t know anyone here personally lol, what am I suppose to do besides try to predict what would be good strategy?
That's exactly my point, though. You don't know anything about personalities so any speculation from you is false and not worth talking about. Fuck Beta, honestly. Again, go look at my argument and tell me if that's Wolf theatre.

ok i like the target choice for sure

now can u explain where mafia kill went then?

some of these ningens saying we got multiball/SK so we're missing 2 night kills

assuming tpein didnt suicide, then 1 mafia killed him

strongest and prankster did dmg but no kills and none is claiming them
Ony people saying its multiball is FB and that Sanji dude, both of whom are untrusthworthy imo so w.e

T-pein killed himself in the WU.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
That's exactly my point, though. You don't know anything about personalities so any speculation from you is false and not worth talking about. Fuck Beta, honestly. Again, go look at my argument and tell me if that's Wolf theatre.
So I should not speculate on anything because I donโ€™t know personalities? Thatโ€™s ridiculous lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.