[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please try to step in my shoes.

I read Flower as heavy Town. I have been heavy Scum reading TAC all game. You don’t like the TAC vote and want Flower instead. Okay that’s whatever, probably a confidence. Even though I think it makes zero sense whatsoever that Flower is Team Scum based on her moves. Even the moves you hated make way more sense as bad Town then Scum in the surrounding game context.

Then TAC game throws at Beta and it appears obvious that Beta is Scum, yet for the first time you decide Beta is probably Town. You even made a post of your Scum reads after that and didn’t pick Beta as Scum. You say that Beta probably wouldn’t have bussed TAC earlier like that if he was Scum, yet at the same time you saw no issue with TAC & Flower being teammates despite the lie detect interaction. I know you kept your vote on Beta, but it’s possible that was just to protect yourself. If no one else was gonna change their vote off him then it wouldn’t make sense for you to either.

You thought Beta bussing TAC hard was unlikely. But Flower doing the same thing or worse? Makes total sense. TAC and Flower were both pushing each other.

From my perspective it’s just a weird string of coincidences where following your lead would have hurt us back to back days, and it looks like your side blinders that had you focused on Flower was protecting Scum. Now that could easily be you as Town just not being able to see the Forrest for the Trees. But it’s something we have to consider.
I disagree with you saying it's worse for scum. If Flower were to flip Wolf here, I think that'd be a wonderful game by her.

Check the time of my first rainbow read, dude. I Town read Beta before TAC flipped. It's dishonest to say I all of a sudden read Beta Town after TAC died because that simply isn't what transpired. I posted my reads list after that for the sake of homework and not being penalized. I even said that list needed to be updated. Pretty sure I even did add a note under Beta's name with TAC's outburst.

Okay, I've already explained this as well. Beta bussing TAC in D2 the way he did is absolutely anti-wolf. Flower going after TAC AFTER Beta had outed him the way he did, is smart bussing. I'll admit that I backed off after Flower once she and TAC went at it.

And for the last fucking time I WOULD NOT HAPPILY DEFEND BETA IF HE WAS MY TEAMMATE. THERES NO WAY I WOULDVE BEEN ANY LESS ANGRY THAN TAC AND I WOULD HAVE BUSSED THE SHIT OUT OF HIM

I disagree with you saying it's worse for scum. If Flower were to flip Wolf here, I think that'd be a wonderful game by her.

Check the time of my first rainbow read, dude. I Town read Beta before TAC flipped. It's dishonest to say I all of a sudden read Beta Town after TAC died because that simply isn't what transpired. I posted my reads list after that for the sake of homework and not being penalized. I even said that list needed to be updated. Pretty sure I even did add a note under Beta's name with TAC's outburst.

Okay, I've already explained this as well. Beta bussing TAC in D2 the way he did is absolutely anti-wolf. Flower going after TAC AFTER Beta had outed him the way he did, is smart bussing. I'll admit that I backed off after Flower once she and TAC went at it.

And for the last fucking time I WOULD NOT HAPPILY DEFEND BETA IF HE WAS MY TEAMMATE. THERES NO WAY I WOULDVE BEEN ANY LESS ANGRY THAN TAC AND I WOULD HAVE BUSSED THE SHIT OUT OF HIM
You Town read FB even after TAC flipped lmfao.

Do we know there are at Max 5? Is that how it always works?
It's usually 75/25 for Town/Scum. With 20 players, that means there is 5 scum, whether that's five wolves, or four wolves and an Indie, I don't know, but considering that there hasn't been any indication of a harmful Indie in this game (there could be a good Indie) then it's probably five wolves.

Why is no one answering me on why on earth I'd give TAC or Beta even a SLIGHT CHANCE of being Town, if I'm Wolf? Beta can go suck a fat one for his play in this game; I'm not defending him if I'm his mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.