Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta

there were thousands of way oda could’ve gone about it. Having him kick luffy like that was mostly for shock and drama and absolutely unnecessary even though I understand why he did it.
My reasons are shit tbf. I just dislike when ppl don't respect my wishes.
Sanji told Luffy and co not to come after him and they did still. It was Naruto all over again when team 7 wouldn't just leave Sasuke tf alone. Irl, I would be hella pissed if I told someone not to come after me and they did, like mf stay at your house. As a big Luffy fan, I was happy he got his shit caved in ngl.

My reasons are shit tbf. I just dislike when ppl don't respect my wishes.
Sanji told Luffy and co not to come after him and they did still. It was Naruto all over again when team 7 wouldn't just leave Sasuke tf alone. Irl, I would be hella pissed if I told someone not to come after me and they did, like mf stay at your house. As a big Luffy fan, I was happy he got his shit caved in ngl.
Sanji doesn't have the authority to order Luffy to not come. Sanji also lied in his letter that he will be back but when Luffy reaches wci, he find outs Sanji was not even thinking of coming back and had left the crew. Also the rest of the crew was not even sure if Sanji left on his own or was blackmailed. Any other pirate captain would have his hide hanged in the figure head of their ship to warn of other crew members for the shit he did.