Status
Not open for further replies.
You know damn well you gonna vote me regardless lol

So let's say I'm crazy by contract. We can still work this out. Do you really gotta murder crazy people? They can be useful sometimes ya know? Ever seen Suicide Squad?
Yes, I will vote guilty.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So let's say I'm crazy by contract. We can still work this out. Do you really gotta murder crazy people? They can be useful sometimes ya know? Ever seen Suicide Squad?
Didn't see part 2 yet. No we can't work it out lol. People said town vigs can't attack during n1. So you are not town. You're most likely an SK whose goal is to eliminate everyone in the game. We can't let you be.

If I am being honest, I'd rather lynch someone else because you've been busted and most likely an SK so everyone is gonna jump on that wagon. But we can't take the risk of letting you operate at night.

@Van you get to defend yourself in one post and we don’t get to replay, we just say innocent,guilty or abstain.
If we for some reason voted inno then there won’t be another lynch. If you are planning to defend yourself only on tge platform that’s not a good idea

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Looking forward to my 3:0 already, Van <3.
Not happening Flo
Didn't see part 2 yet. No we can't work it out lol. People said town vigs can't attack during n1. So you are not town. You're most likely an SK whose goal is to eliminate everyone in the game. We can't let you be.

If I am being honest, I'd rather lynch someone else because you've been busted and most likely an SK so everyone is gonna jump on that wagon. But we can't take the risk of letting you operate at night.
Its not a risk if I'm scum! I don't care about winning! I just wanna chop! You can hire me as a scum killer and make a punishment if I break the deal!

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Its not a risk if I'm scum! I don't care about winning! I just wanna chop! You can hire me as a scum killer and make a punishment if I break the deal!
Nah, we can't let a self-proclaimed scum with killing abilities roam free.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Lmao at Van. Trying to convince us to leave him, a possible SK, alive.
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.