Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we can vote them and pressure them lmao:

Vote Lynch Ratchet
I don't understand the Van defence. If they're new, then surely they'd be coached if they were Mafia, better than this at least. And the whole "woe is me" makes me wonder if there is more to this than what we're seeing, it doesn't really feel like he has just given up. But, I don't really see what other options are on the table, and honestly, if any townie is happy to be lynched rather than claim I'm fine with that vote.

Vote: Van

If I'm correct, that's 2 from majority I think.. Maybe 3.
You pretty much Glossed over everything else that happened, be it Typo sussing Lind, be it the Mango vs Jules thing or even @Xlaw and @krogothwolf thinking the will might be forged.

Didnt try to engage in any of those topics and jumped into the easy lynch on the outed scum.

Bad stuff Ratchet.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Exe? Some kind of indie? Or mafia
Exe? Though he was quick to change his vote to Van and Lind.

I don't know about what other indies are there. I heard about Plaguebearer, Pirate and Pesti but I don't know how they would act in game or what they do at night lol. So exe or jester or maybe witch? A witch who didn't do anything n1.

I don't think he is mafia. Idk why. It's just doesn't feel like he is part of that team. I'd say indie or town (10%).

Exe? Though he was quick to change his vote to Van and Lind.

I don't know about what other indies are there. I heard about Plaguebearer, Pirate and Pesti but I don't know how they would act in game or what they do at night lol. So exe or jester or maybe witch? A witch who didn't do anything n1.

I don't think he is mafia. Idk why. It's just doesn't feel like he is part of that team. I'd say indie or town (10%).
Is his vote note on Juliet rn? I kinda went to sleep ( Beauty sleep is important)

Plaguebearers have to infect everyone and they become pesti, PBs can fake claim LOs since they know who gets infected or not.

So if for example one of the targets they infected gets visited by someone, they get infected too.

Arsonist works the same.

But noted.

Yuelyn

Yeah which is why im still not voting .
If the trial ends in a no lynch, then I think the DP continues. At least that is what happened in Drago's game. Ofc if we still have time after the trial.

If the trial ends in a no lynch, then I think the DP continues. At least that is what happened in Drago's game. Ofc if we still have time after the trial.
Once they get on the platform they will have 1 hour to replay then another time for us to vote guilty, inno or abstain and THEN, if the majority voted inno, the day continues but only with the time left, which could be not enough to get 9 votes again. No lynch occurs if majority wasn’t reached

Yuelyn

Is his vote note on Juliet rn? I kinda went to sleep ( Beauty sleep is important)

Plaguebearers have to infect everyone and they become pesti, PBs can fake claim LOs since they know who gets infected or not.

So if for example one of the targets they infected gets visited by someone, they get infected too.

Arsonist works the same.

But noted.
Thx thx Luigi. It's on Juliet again.

Or could be an Arso as well. Juliet mentioned that if the players get doused, their invest results would change.

But I feel like he is most likely an indie.

Yuelyn

@Bortolomeo The reads you asked for.
I obviously find Mango and Van sus :catblush:
And I've got some weird feelings about you, Light and Ratchet.

I only like Cal and Melon so far.

Yuelyn

I literally said I am Amne, what’s weird about it?
I did say what was weird though. We can easily test it out if you are actually an Amne or not.

What was that whisper about? Why didn't you say that in the thread? I don't think I have seen you mention that anywhere.:sus:

I did say what was weird though. We can easily test it out if you are actually an Amne or not.

What was that whisper about? Why didn't you say that in the thread? I don't think I have seen you mention that anywhere.:sus:
How can ypu easily test it out? :sus:
I told her Santa isn’t real, she thinks I am lying

I told her I am amne as a way to confirm myself when I pick a role (cuz that’s a town and if not bingo scum won’t kill me either) but she wanted you guys to hear it as well :catcry:

Yuelyn

How can ypu easily test it out? :sus:
I told her Santa isn’t real, she thinks I am lying
You just need to choose a role that flipped already, no? And it gets announced which role you have chosen. If that happens, then you were definitely an Amne.
This is how your role works, no? :sus:

Ngl, it makes sense now why she wanted you to claim. Such a big lie right there.

You just need to choose a role that flipped already, no? And it gets announced which role you have chosen. If that happens, then you were definitely an Amne.
This is how your role works, no? :sus:

Ngl, it makes sense now why she wanted you to claim. Such a big lie right there.
yes that’s how it works

Status
Not open for further replies.