Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so weird though, its a open claim game and nobody got any info at all.:goatasure:

I played a game of all any where there was 4 town total in a 15 players game lmfao.

We somehow managed to win becausse scum kept visiting the Vet.

I really hope Zem kept town outnumbering scum lmao and didnt just randomize everything.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Right, thanks.
The thing is Jules came out first claiming she was Medium, if there was another one in the game then thats a huge gamble because they would call her out on her bs the very next night if she comes up with different results( talks with the dead) than the other med.

And Medium when investigated doesnt have Godfather as a possible role under its selection.

The only way that Medium could appear as GF would be if she got doused by an arso so Juliet believes Mango could be one, and i can see that too tbh. Because if Mango is Arso, he can act as a jester and attract attention towards him while having people not want to Lynch him due to possible Jester, and anyone who visits an Arso gets doused.

It could be a play like that tbh.

Or Mango could be an Exe.

Or the unlikely scenario and Juliet is indeed GF lmfao. But that would be such a bold play from her.

Either way Mango vs Juliet doesnt feel like T v T to me at all.

Its a bit too focused.
Now that makes more sense to me. But I feel like you haven't really established why it doesn't "feel" town vs town to you. Is it not within reason that Juliet was doused by Player C, currently unknown and is the Arsonist, Mango investigates Juliet, and Juliet the Medium claims? With investigation manipulation being so likely I don't see the justification to lynch between them especially because Juliet, as per what you yourself said, would be easily exposed later on. Though, how likely is it that Medium is given as a fake claim?

Ratchet

Which is to say, I think it's better to give claimed Investigator Mango one more Night phase, wait to see if Juliet gets counter claimed, and then Day 2 revisit Mango vs Juliet, with whatever new information on the table helping to inform that decision further.

Right, thanks.
Now that makes more sense to me. But I feel like you haven't really established why it doesn't "feel" town vs town to you. Is it not within reason that Juliet was doused by Player C, currently unknown and is the Arsonist, Mango investigates Juliet, and Juliet the Medium claims? With investigation manipulation being so likely I don't see the justification to lynch between them especially because Juliet, as per what you yourself said, would be easily exposed later on. Though, how likely is it that Medium is given as a fake claim?
I said why, because it feels too focused from Mangos part, so either he got results ( as in maybe he doused her and saw her douse Sallucion before he died( because Arsos get notified of such things though idk how it translate here but in the game there is a small part at the begining of the day where you can see everyone that got doused during the night, even those that just died) and wants town cred, or is an exe of some sorts.

Juliet reacted well to his accusations, whereas he kept tunneling.

Actually you could be right that Juliet is Arso herself but she claimed Medium before Mango accused that claim of being a GF claim.

Which is to say, I think it's better to give claimed Investigator Mango one more Night phase, wait to see if Juliet gets counter claimed, and then Day 2 revisit Mango vs Juliet, with whatever new information on the table helping to inform that decision further.
Mango didnt claim invest.

Im gonna do something about this tonight either way.

Right, thanks.
No fake claims in tos
Mango was all over the place it’s not a question of whether he is town or scum, it’s what kind of scum is he
At least to me

Ratchet

Mango didnt claim invest.

Im gonna do something about this tonight either way.
Sorry, I meant the fact he had results of some kind indicating an investigation. Actually, did Mango claim anything specific? I've missed that, if so. Probably worth pursuing a claim there, if nothing else.

Ratchet

No fake claims in tos
Mango was all over the place it’s not a question of whether he is town or scum, it’s what kind of scum is he
At least to me
Right, well I would agree that it reflects positively on Juliet, then. It would be very risky with only really marginal gain.

Sorry, I meant the fact he had results of some kind indicating an investigation. Actually, did Mango claim anything specific? I've missed that, if so. Probably worth pursuing a claim there, if nothing else.
No he didnt, we are just assuming this as a possibility for why hes so gung ho on Juliet.
Did mango even claim invest? I stopped reading his posts after 82829 posts of same shitty tunneling

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Zem Can Arsos know who get doused in this game? Even players that just died?
From what I understand of the new rules.

They will ofc know who they target, but if their target is moved they will not know they didn't hit their target or say they were witched to a different target, they would not know who.

Arso's would now get a list of everyone who visits them at night.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Light D Lamperouge (tiny chance he could be exe)
How lmao? Have you seen how the interaction between Van and me went? You think I am so lucky lol?

And I've got some weird feelings about you, Light and Ratchet.
Weird feelings? I thought we were gonna get married.. Smh..

But what weird feelings?

From what I understand of the new rules.

They will ofc know who they target, but if their target is moved they will not know they didn't hit their target or say they were witched to a different target, they would not know who.

Arso's would now get a list of everyone who visits them at night.
And if doused targets visit someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.