[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what I'm suggesting is that as soon as they know that's how it usually works and besides even if they don't they tend to shoot Town just out of a matter of pure odds, let alone the notion Town can come out too sometimes or role hint.

Of course this doesn't mean Mafia doesn't tackle other Mafia at all in the meanwhile, it depends on circumstances.
This is the guy who claims he's Mensa.

:emohiyo:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well I can't claim but the only way I can start proving my "allegiance" is lynching someone I'm extremely confident will flip scum and that is actually Marimo.

There's also anon however who smells like SK because he didn't lose a life after I attacked him. And my action was most likely not tackled with tonight (can't reveal more on why I think so) and if you look closely it makes sense that Anon is SK. He played so weird.

I'm currently working on solving who the last teammate of the Tobi - Marimo - ??? trio is but I can't spill more beans.

So if you want me to talk more tomorrow we can start lynching Marimo or anon today.
why cant anon just be mafia or town with protection?

weird to conclude hes SK off that

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm starting to think Destroya is probably Town and was right about Flowa.

It's up to you guys. I have a lot to lose if we don't lynch a member of the other team.

It would be either Flowa or Marimo.

I would even be ok with anon the presumable SK but that doesn't favor my position much.

Sanji is Newbie Townie in my opinion.
did u guys post silence flower or anon?

Both TAC and Beta were throwing. I won't understand why there was the need to throw Beta under the bus right after their team was already damaged, though.

Also, let's just end this day phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.