[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can't claim but the only way I can start proving my "allegiance" is lynching someone I'm extremely confident will flip scum and that is actually Marimo.

There's also anon however who smells like SK because he didn't lose a life after I attacked him. And my action was most likely not tackled with tonight (can't reveal more on why I think so) and if you look closely it makes sense that Anon is SK. He played so weird.

I'm currently working on solving who the last teammate of the Tobi - Marimo - ??? trio is but I can't spill more beans.

So if you want me to talk more tomorrow we can start lynching Marimo or anon today.
I thought me and Flower were part of this team, though? Why do you keep switching directions?

I thought me and Flower were part of this team, though? Why do you keep switching directions?
My last guess is exactly in between you two.

Flower might have committed a TMI slip earlier if you notice because she inferred that there was likely no other team because or else they would have hurt mine more. So how does she know or how can she even merely assume whether or not that was the case.

When its one serial and one mafia it interesting
I dont know if there is one. If there is not than its only one mafia there. Im noob
Noob thing. I dont know if I can tell what host said
Maybe host revealed me something... that would mean.... damn
These are such weird statements @Destroya

Combine that with a weird ability statement from
before and it’s just a lot of sketchy post one after another lol.

Then apparently the ability doesn’t work unless people are “on to him” so maybe he wants people to be on to him lol?

These are such weird statements @Destroya

Combine that with a weird ability statement from
before and it’s just a lot of sketchy post one after another lol.

Then apparently the ability doesn’t work unless people are “on to him” so maybe he wants people to be on to him lol?
You see that as Wolf? It looks like Town and he doesn't know what to do with his ability or information.

I'm starting to think Destroya is probably Town and was right about Flowa.

It's up to you guys. I have a lot to lose if we don't lynch a member of the other team.

It would be either Flowa or Marimo.

I would even be ok with anon the presumable SK but that doesn't favor my position much.

Sanji is Newbie Townie in my opinion.

Unfortunately.

It was whoever can turn into a monster and lash out. It’s also possible they are Scum and hit a townie I guess.
Of course they are. There are two teams around. Town can never expect things linearly hehe.

I just wanted to help here to benefit my team as well but not exclusively as per a compromise, but I guess my lynch will be regretted by Town.

Keep in mind Flowa likely slipped. It's a few pages below. But in short she inferred she thought no other team existed because otherwise mine would have been attacked more intensely, but in reality how can she know or even just assume that is the case.

Keep in mind that this is another day anon can roam freely and he can't lose lives by being shot.

Another day Marimo can keep his cool in the backlines without being massively sussed in that I know he is scum.

I think fundamentally it's most likely a TMI slip because Flowa couldn't even assume how much my team was attacked exactly so she is likely scum herself and aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.