[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
If we had Eren in this game I could see him only operating during the day. It would explain why we’ve seen that action during the day but not at night. Titans usually aren’t active at night (need sunlight). They have been able to be active because of moonlight in the manga/anime so it definitely isn’t a hard rule, but still it isn’t far fetched to think that the game could lean into it for flavor mechanics.
Thanks.

Although if he is one of our day vigs I’m not sure why he hasn’t shown up this phase.
Wdym? The WU I am talking about came during the day phase.

Someone transformed and lashed out on someone
And if they are really our day vig they should by no means reveal that in the thread in any way because they'd most likely be killed by scum soon. We can safely assume they definitely targeted Beta, with all of basically hounding them to do so.

Ryu, Ekko, Anon are my biggest Scum leans, not in any order.
I'll keep that in mind.

I also have issues totally trusting You or Dest lol. The WU clicks with what Beta said but it’s possible Beta made that claim after seeing your WU to cover for you. However if that was true I think someone else would have come forward and called that out since they’d have recognized their own ability.

If no one ever comes forward then it helps your case a lot. If anyone with that ability is silenced make a scene lol.
Well I believe every alive player has posted in this day phase so far. But don't take my word for it.

Wdym? The WU I am talking about came during the day phase.
I meant that idk why he hasn’t attacked Beta this phase.

And if they are really our day vig they should by no means reveal that in the thread in any way because they'd most likely be killed by scum soon. We can safely assume they definitely targeted Beta, with all of basically hounding them to do so.
Wait did that happen this phase? I may have missed it.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Ok but promise you keep me alive until tomorrow. You can even block me for the night if you wish.

Or I won't.

My faction has a lot to gain in shifting the attention to the other right now so this is why I really covet to do it.
I mean I literally can't spill the beans now because the claims are over.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Well I can't claim but the only way I can start proving my "allegiance" is lynching someone I'm extremely confident will flip scum and that is actually Marimo.

There's also anon however who smells like SK because he didn't lose a life after I attacked him. And my action was most likely not tackled with tonight (can't reveal more on why I think so) and if you look closely it makes sense that Anon is SK. He played so weird.

I'm currently working on solving who the last teammate of the Tobi - Marimo - ??? trio is but I can't spill more beans.

So if you want me to talk more tomorrow we can start lynching Marimo or anon today.

Status
Not open for further replies.