Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
wtfff that was just the way intended? there's no hidden message? what in fucking fuck was that I don't even know how should I react now that was out of the blue I thought you are town I almost sent the whisper to you instead of Juliet wtf
I mean you claiming Amnesiac is hardly any better

:suresure:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Also since some of you guys are completely new and don't know how whispers work.

You can send a whisper to any other player you want in the game. Just post in your PM

Whisper (players name): Zem is the best host in the world!!!!!!!!!!

I will then send the message private to the player

(Players name) whispered: Zem is the best host in the world!!!!!!!!

Players can only send 2 a day

Players can only receive 2 a day.

wtfff that was just the way intended? there's no hidden message? what in fucking fuck was that I don't even know how should I react now that was out of the blue I thought you are town I almost sent the whisper to you instead of Juliet wtf
I am town, can you explain to me what makes you react this way?

I sent you something.

Also since some of you guys are completely new and don't know how whispers work.

You can send a whisper to any other player you want in the game. Just post in your PM

Whisper (players name): Zem is the best host in the world!!!!!!!!!!

I will then send the message private to the player

(Players name) whispered: Zem is the best host in the world!!!!!!!!

Players can only send 2 a day
Players can only receive 2 a day.
also be careful with whispers , specially claims . Scums can hear you

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Moreso the first part, actually. I'm not saying you can't contest what people say, but you didn't really contest it. You just took issue with it.
I did though. That's why I asked him if he really thinks I am that lucky and how the interaction with me and Van went. I don't know if you read it but Van basically self incriminated himself and admitted it. I only missed the message that said I was attacked.

I mean fuck it
I am the lookout, I am not an amnesiac. I visited Lindltaylor last night, nobody visited Lindl last night. I already told Juliet this. she can confirm.
I know pretty damn well I will look like an executioner now with Fuji as my target, but do I give a damn fuck? hell fucking no. do a 1 for 1. kill me to prove this idc, I got the Arso, totally worth it.
Why would this mean Fruitji is the arso:
-He said he is sheriff, he will keep getting innocents for a decade, he is the fucking arso. doused players investigate innocent for sheriff fyi
- he didn't visit lind. A lying sheriff is not a fucking sheriff. and he whispered me the same shit, and I gave him a chance to explain himself if this was a 9d gameplay, he didn't. there's no bullshitting yourself out of this.
- He claimed straight out of the blue, for absolutely no real reason, it was just to get a safe passage, his explanation was ridicoulous. I have played like at least 70% of all the games on OJ and quite several flash ones. sheriffs don't claim this casually. that's fucking rare, nobody claims like this.
- worst case he is a werewolf, (cuz invest results are sheriff,werewolf,exe...)no fucking way he is town.
Flip the votes, you either vote me or Fuji. jail and execute Van.
@Light D Lamperouge @Flower @Ratchet @lindl @Cray Cray @Melontonin
if you don't lynch me I will be confirmed town and I certainly need protection.
- way too fucking informative lynch whether it's me or him
To get a free pass from scum kills (look at hololive) and town unnecessarily wasting actions on me. and I saved my way back telling the truth to Juliet whom I trust. that's a win win situation.
Vote lynch Fuji

Status
Not open for further replies.