Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean fuck it
I am the lookout, I am not an amnesiac. I visited Lindltaylor last night, nobody visited Lindl last night. I already told Juliet this. she can confirm.
I know pretty damn well I will look like an executioner now with Fuji as my target, but do I give a damn fuck? hell fucking no. do a 1 for 1. kill me to prove this idc, I got the Arso, totally worth it.
Why would this mean Fruitji is the arso:
-He said he is sheriff, he will keep getting innocents for a decade, he is the fucking arso. doused players investigate innocent for sheriff fyi
- he didn't visit lind. A lying sheriff is not a fucking sheriff. and he whispered me the same shit, and I gave him a chance to explain himself if this was a 9d gameplay, he didn't. there's no bullshitting yourself out of this.
- He claimed straight out of the blue, for absolutely no real reason, it was just to get a safe passage, his explanation was ridicoulous. I have played like at least 70% of all the games on OJ and quite several flash ones. sheriffs don't claim this casually. that's fucking rare, nobody claims like this.
- worst case he is a werewolf, (cuz invest results are sheriff,werewolf,exe...)no fucking way he is town.
Flip the votes, you either vote me or Fuji. jail and execute Van.
@Light D Lamperouge @Flower @Ratchet @lindl @Cray Cray @Melontonin
if you don't lynch me I will be confirmed town and I certainly need protection.
- way too fucking informative lynch whether it's me or him
To get a free pass from scum kills (look at hololive) and town unnecessarily wasting actions on me. and I saved my way back telling the truth to Juliet whom I trust. that's a win win situation.
Vote lynch Fuji
I am the Sherrif and i checked Lind, the end.

The only reason i revealed was because you had sus on him and i wasnt sure about him being 100% inno myself.

You're also full of shit dude, Sheriffs always claim their results day by day.

And I am town.

Why did you tell Jules you were Amnesiac if you trust her? Then walked it back and claimed Lo?

Lo is a PB/Mafia and WW claim, easily faked.

Im sorry but i you're full of shit.

Vote Lynch BortoTypo

Mango could be a Plaguebearer that infected Juliet and saw her infect Sallucion before he died, hence why hes calling her Mafia.

Though he didnt start reacting to Juliet until she claimed Medium, im not sure.
That's a weird take and since when does plaguebearer know what players mafia can visit?

Hmm, not sure if i should reveal this since to me that just means painting a target on him for Mafia and scum to hit but I am the Sherrif and got Inno on Lind, though he could still be GF.

And idk if you got my hints but i was planning on doing something tonight.
Earlier you said you will deal with the Mango/Juliet situation at night and I don't see how that is helpful because if Mango is exe or Jester he will get investigated as innocent from a sheriff's result.

I am the Sherrif and i checked Lind, the end.

The only reason i revealed was because you had sus on him and i wasnt sure about him being 100% inno myself.

You're also full of shit dude, Sheriffs always claim their results day by day.

And I am town.

Why did you tell Jules you were Amnesiac if you trust her? Then walked it back and claimed Lo?

Lo is a PB/Mafia and WW claim, easily faked.

Im sorry but i you're full of shit.

Vote Lynch BortoTypo
Yes yes lynch me
Ypu are out. Hard luck.

That's a weird take and since when does plaguebearer know what players mafia can visit?

Earlier you said you will deal with the Mango/Juliet situation at night and I don't see how that is helpful because if Mango is exe or Jester he will get investigated as innocent from a sheriff's result.
A PB couldve infected you, and if you are Mafia and Killed Sallucion he would see that Sallucion was infected too, thus conclude you are Mafia.

I was going to invest you actually, not him.

Can't believe how many people have claimed, making scums life easy af y'all need to relax

We have a fuck ton of claims and the only info we have didn't even come from a claim it came from WU ffs

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Well I am definitely down to resolve this now. Van is a self admitted scum the jailor should jail him and kill him for sure.

This however needs to be solved now.

I think in this case Borto comes out on top, since it's a counter claim.

But if you do flip Sheriff, then we just hang Borto next, it's really quite simple
the guy already claimed amnesiac, he was already outed non town.

his days are numbered as it is and he's trying to get rid of confirmed town

now can y'all just chill out for 5 minutes

I mean fuck it
I am the lookout, I am not an amnesiac. I visited Lindltaylor last night, nobody visited Lindl last night. I already told Juliet this. she can confirm.
I know pretty damn well I will look like an executioner now with Fuji as my target, but do I give a damn fuck? hell fucking no. do a 1 for 1. kill me to prove this idc, I got the Arso, totally worth it.
Why would this mean Fruitji is the arso:
-He said he is sheriff, he will keep getting innocents for a decade, he is the fucking arso. doused players investigate innocent for sheriff fyi
- he didn't visit lind. A lying sheriff is not a fucking sheriff. and he whispered me the same shit, and I gave him a chance to explain himself if this was a 9d gameplay, he didn't. there's no bullshitting yourself out of this.
- He claimed straight out of the blue, for absolutely no real reason, it was just to get a safe passage, his explanation was ridicoulous. I have played like at least 70% of all the games on OJ and quite several flash ones. sheriffs don't claim this casually. that's fucking rare, nobody claims like this.
- worst case he is a werewolf, (cuz invest results are sheriff,werewolf,exe...)no fucking way he is town.
Flip the votes, you either vote me or Fuji. jail and execute Van.
@Light D Lamperouge @Flower @Ratchet @lindl @Cray Cray @Melontonin
if you don't lynch me I will be confirmed town and I certainly need protection.
- way too fucking informative lynch whether it's me or him
To get a free pass from scum kills (look at hololive) and town unnecessarily wasting actions on me. and I saved my way back telling the truth to Juliet whom I trust. that's a win win situation.
Vote lynch Fuji
I can confirm this and Borto did claim lookout to me through whisper and he said no one visited Lindltaylor.

Dude it’s over, I knew pretty damn well people would think I am Exe but I don’t give a fuck. I am the real Dazai put of us I am willing to die to prove this shit this early.
I dont mind dying first for you to get outed actually, but if youre exe im not giving you this win bitch.

You must be suicidal to go after confirmed town like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.