Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing you were shot at is fantastic info from night actions. So saying we don't have info from night actions is sus and makes me think theres more than meets the eye
All it does is confirm me as town but i already know im town, so in my eyes there is nothing coming out today besides the obvious to me.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Weird feelings? I thought we were gonna get married.. Smh..

But what weird feelings?
We are getting married. Love is greater than mafia. :catlewd:

I just found it weird that you missed that message. Like how.. Other than that you are good. It's not like I scum read you.

I just found it weird that you missed that message. Like how.. Other than that you are good. It's not like I scum read you.
I dont see the benefit for light to fake the being attacked message, because if Cal didnt attack him and somehow flips town hes fucked.

Unless hes exe and Van was his target.

Yuelyn

I dont see the benefit for light to fake the being attacked message, because if Cal didnt attack him and somehow flips town hes fucked.

Unless hes exe and Van was his target.
Oh I believe he was attacked. I don't think he is lying but that doesn't mean he isn't scum. Like if Van flips SK or Juggy, then he still could be mafia. But it's D1. So my opinion of him will obv change.

Mango could be a Plaguebearer that infected Juliet and saw her infect Sallucion before he died, hence why hes calling her Mafia.

Though he didnt start reacting to Juliet until she claimed Medium, im not sure.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Hence why i said Tiny.

I was exe in TB game and Usopp was my target, i got him to visit me N1 and then claimed Vet and that there was no way he did, i almost got him lynched that day.
Well I can tell you right now I am not an exe.

This is pretty defensive, Light. Not in a good way.
Defensive how? I am just asking them to explain why.

:few:

I just found it weird that you missed that message. Like how..
I genuinely missed it lmao. Zem and I have been chatting about many things in the PM, we're already on page 6 by now. There's really no point in me coming out to say I missed the message. I am not dumb to lie like that.

Yuelyn

:sweat:

I genuinely missed it lmao. Zem and I have been chatting about many things in the PM, we're already on page 6 by now. There's really no point in me coming out to say I missed the message. I am not dumb to lie like that.
I never said that you were lying. Just found it weird that you missed the message like that. Chatting about many things eh...

guts and much more :daydream:

I mean I won't iso and build a case cuz I am lazy and a 3rd party but I can see that he is informed, saying the shit mafia would know straight up as if he concluded it, BS. fake.
Hmm, not sure if i should reveal this since to me that just means painting a target on him for Mafia and scum to hit but I am the Sherrif and got Inno on Lind, though he could still be GF.

And idk if you got my hints but i was planning on doing something tonight.

Hmm, not sure if i should reveal this since to me that just means painting a target on him for Mafia and scum to hit but I am the Sherrif and got Inno on Lind, though he could still be GF.

And idk if you got my hints but i was planning on doing something tonight.
I don't get why you just claimed :whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.