One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give Oda a few more chapters of Oden flashback and I'm sure we'll all feel like we're reading FT.
Long, never ending flashback sounds like your beloved Naruto

If you want to read the FT equivalent in OP then the easiest way is just to read the Top 10 Moments of the year.
Like Kaido's breattaking debut than reminds me of Acnologia's breathtaking debut in Tenrou island. Or legendary moment of Akainu bullying Whitebeard is like when Acnologia bullying old Makarov.
Or when Doranbalt turned out to be snitch working for Magic Council clearly reminds me of Shanks' snitching to Gorosei.

What's da point, it was all about Rayleigh vs Oden. Young Kaido is not his prime self, scarring him ain't a special feat.
Actually Kaido has never gotten scarred ever... Remember Kaido was an apprentice during the God valley incident and he got his ass beaten even then and yet he still never got scarred even then...

Capone new bounty is most like 1.000.000.000B if you looking closer to his wanted poster, 9 zeros and one at the top, so Capone get a huge bounty aswell!!!

Roger and Whitebeard most like using advanced CoA. Whitebeard didn't get the scar with means he most like battle Roger again later in a serious battle.

Oda and his another inconsistent then lol
"But once your bounty goes 300 mil it's so hard to go up again!!"
Here we goes Capone goes 1 bil just by jobbing the entire WCI arc

And now kid Whitebeard Pirates can go against adult Roger Pirates? Lol
No wonder he offscreens major fights because he doesn't want his powerlevel inconsitency be exposed

Exactly that is my main issue. It's not about adapting to Monday releases or even Viz's mediocre translations but the fact that there'd be this 3-day gap between the spoilers and chapter release.
I wouldn't worry about it. Even with JB/MS out, there will be many lower quality groups that will start translating the moment the Korean version is out.

Bogard

You can't win
Capone new bounty is most like 1.000.000.000B if you looking closer to his wanted poster, 9 zeros and one at the top, so Capone get a huge bounty aswell!!!

Roger and Whitebeard most like using advanced CoA. Whitebeard didn't get the scar with means he most like battle Roger again later in a serious battle.
My man Capone first worst gen outside of Luffy and Blackbeard to reach the billions :steef:

Well he was indirectly responsable in the destruction of Big Mom's castle, tanked her attacks in Big Father form as well as being the Shield to the alliance against BM pirates for a while. Guess they took it into account

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Long, never ending flashback sounds like your beloved Naruto

If you want to read the FT equivalent in OP then the easiest way is just to read the Top 10 Moments of the year.
Like Kaido's breattaking debut than reminds me of Acnologia's breathtaking debut in Tenrou island. Or legendary moment of Akainu bullying Whitebeard is like when Acnologia bullying old Makarov.
Or when Doranbalt turned out to be snitch working for Magic Council clearly reminds me of Shanks' snitching to Gorosei.
I guess I could also read the S-rank mage arc, oh wait I did it's called Skypeia.

I guess I can read about Mystogan's home world-second thought rather not. Sounds like a trash arc that has no long standing effect on the story. Maybe the Tartarus arc? it has its own bullshit Zoro clown, but at least Erza gets good fanservice.
Post automatically merged:

Bounties are officially a joke if Capone's got a billion bounty. Christ Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.