Status
Not open for further replies.
We are lynching Fuji(or me) btw

forger is confirmed now I guess, and I don’t want my info to be lost specially because fuji is someone most people viwed as town before (hell you said ‘confirmed”)

Seriously though @Lindltaylor , you could stop all the argument with a reveal. Instead you'd rather be lynched, cost town a phase and a player you still get lynched instead of just doing a reveal to prove everything wrong? You're being very stubborn right now for no real reason and extremely emotional.
Why?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Seriously though @Lindltaylor , you could stop all the argument with a reveal. Instead you'd rather be lynched, cost town a phase and a player you still get lynched instead of just doing a reveal to prove everything wrong? You're being very stubborn right now for no real reason and extremely emotional.
Why?
Why can't I be stubborn when others are allowed to. It sucks that you and Ratchet are choosing the other side and I don't care anymore beyond that. At least Light is considering my plea, but at this point I'm sticking with my emotions.

I did this even in the antagonists vs protagonists game with Beta's lynch. I know you know the kind of player I am krogo.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Why are you taking their side here? I'm sorry but I do have my pride here and I'm not going to bend over and claim just cause someone else asks me to. Town's already damaging themselves by focusing so much on me cause one player can't stop tunneling.

I'm ready to be lynched, that's my conviction here. I hope you understand, but the push on me is based on so many possibilities here. It's not even clear evidence. Why should I claim to prove myself against a result that doesn't paint me as guilty but players assume the result to be guilty?

If the result directly said I was scum, yeah, I would claim. Here, it's nothing. We are assuming it's guilty cause there's a possibility that something else is the case.
The only side I'm taking is the one I feel is more beneficial to the Town. Traits like Pride and what have you are all well and could, but they can be an obstacle too. If you really feel like a lynch would be better than claiming then by all means, there's nothing I can say to change that, but it would in my view be a misplay. But when you have a role that can make all of it moot, and you choose not to use it, I feel like that is causing more damage than simply claiming. And look, I've been in positions where you feel like being stubborn will help get a lesson across. And sometimes it does, but most of the time nothing is really learned or changed afterwards. One of the worst parts of it being a team game is that sometimes you need to sacrifice things that you feel you shouldn't need to, simply to work along with the town. That's my view on it, anyway.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Do you have any reads, Ratchet?
Honestly, the only thing that I have that hasn't really been discussed before was Fuji vs Borto. I'm not really versed on what means what, but I'm really not convinced Borto is what he claims to be. His behaviour does not match up with what I'd expected. Aside from that, Cal seems to be playing a fairly apathetic game this time around, but I can understand that if he's in a similar, uninformed position as I am, then apathy is kind of to be expected to some degree.

Honestly, the only thing that I have that hasn't really been discussed before was Fuji vs Borto. I'm not really versed on what means what, but I'm really not convinced Borto is what he claims to be. His behaviour does not match up with what I'd expected. Aside from that, Cal seems to be playing a fairly apathetic game this time around, but I can understand that if he's in a similar, uninformed position as I am, then apathy is kind of to be expected to some degree.
Honestly, I don't like Borto that much either, but I think Fuji slipped by claiming he would have tanked the kill. It might just be scum vs scum, too, but Borto...aside from his lies...looks better rn.

Why are you taking their side here? I'm sorry but I do have my pride here and I'm not going to bend over and claim just cause someone else asks me to. Town's already damaging themselves by focusing so much on me cause one player can't stop tunneling.

I'm ready to be lynched, that's my conviction here. I hope you understand, but the push on me is based on so many possibilities here. It's not even clear evidence. Why should I claim to prove myself against a result that doesn't paint me as guilty but players assume the result to be guilty?

If the result directly said I was scum, yeah, I would claim. Here, it's nothing. We are assuming it's guilty cause there's a possibility that something else is the case.
Earlier you said you are town reading Fuji and I'm assuming you are still town reading him. Fuji is scum because on day 1 he said he was transported and Sallu is not a transporter. Right now you have been defending yourself and are being defeatist which is not helpful to town. Is there anyone except Flower you are scum reading and who are you town reading?

Knowing that the arso is in the game doesn't matter as much as identifying who the Arso is. With this she could be using me as a scapegoat to town cred.

Light just put me on the lynch platform. When I flip mayor, go after Flower.

I am wondering if there is possiblity if both you and Flower are town.

Is Lind often that stubborn?

Why would you care what Sallu was? When you first revealed the investigation result here, it was already suspicious.
1) Sallu was meant to be identified by Juliet not you.
2) This doesn't add any credibility to Juliet's claim.

What could have been possible here is one of two things:
1) You knew what Sallu was cause you killed me which means your mafia, which if Fuji flips scum, we'd know that you're mafia for protecting him.
2) You got lucky with the Sallu investigation result.

I'm unlikely to believe number 1 cause of my town read of Fuji, which leaves me with number 2. Unless you know, you as mafia came to protect town Fuji, but this is a metagaming perspective built on possibility which can only be confirmed by Fuji's flip and I'm not lynching Fuji cause of my read. So you're scum to me.

Why would mafia want to protect town?

Status
Not open for further replies.