Theory Sp3105's Theory Topic: Zoro Does NOT Possess Conqueror's Haki

Hi worstgen,

I'm going to begin every theory I make by saying I hate presenting theories and I hate talking to people about them! Why? Because I never get positive feedback. Ever. However, I'm going to point out that you should expect crazy theories for a crazy story like One Piece. What are you expecting? Everything to be perfectly reasonable? Ha! That's a laugh.

I am presenting a theory about why Zoro does not have Conqueror's Haki. I would say this should end the discussion on whether he does or not, but I'm sure other people will find ways to continue the argument.

To explain why Zoro does not have Conqueror's Haki, I must discuss Zoro's Armament Haki Specialty, and how it relates to what occurred between him and Kaido during the interaction when Kaido questioned Zoro about being able to infuse his attacks with Conqueror's Haki.

Zoro's Armament Haki Specialty is based on enhancing his physical body by combining it with a subtle body of another living entity. Zoro has combined his body with gorillas, tigers, dragons, and other various creatures defined as living entities. Zoro has combined his body with something beyond normal living creatures. The Demon Spirit "Asura" has superior qualities because of a strange rule. The rule that defines the Demon Spirit "Asura" as possessing superior qualities is based on where the living entities reside. Gorillas, tigers, dragons, and other various creatures live in the material world, but the Demon Spirit "Asura" lives in the immaterial world. Therefore, it bestows Zoro with divine qualities instead of non-divine qualities derived of normal living entities. The Demon Spirit "Asura" is not a normal living entity. The primary quality that the Demon Spirit "Asura" bestows upon Zoro is Conqueror's Haki. Secondary qualities include Nine-Sword Style which is enabled by creating an illusion from his spirit. Rather, an illusion of the Demon Spirit "Asura" comes forth when he is abiding by Cosmic Law during combat. Sometimes, he taps into this power accidentally. Recently, in one of the episodes he seemed to perform a Conqueror's Haki attack and knocked out a few people. That's not what happened... what happened is he temporarily tapped into the Demon Spirit "Asura" and used its Conqueror's Haki to knock them unconscious. It's not his own.

Therefore, the short answer as to whether Zoro possesses Conqueror's Haki is "no". He does not. However, the long answer as to whether Zoro possesses Conqueror's Haki is "yes, but it's not actually his own -- it's the Demon Spirit "Asura" who provides the Conqueror's Haki instead".

Other evidence includes that Conqueror's Haki cannot be trained. It is something that must be gained through the trials of a king regarded as the King's Dilemma. Sometimes, people are born with Conqueror's Haki, but that merely indicates that they already went through the King's Dilemma in a previous lifetime! The King's Dilemma develops when a King makes choices regarding the protection of his kingdom. The King may either hold peace as an ideal, or war as an ideal, and by choosing to pursue one or the other will determine whether a King will develop Conqueror's Haki or not.

With that said, the reason Zoro did not know what Kaido was talking about is because what Kaido was talking about was unknowable.

I know that sounds stupid as hell, but that's exactly what happened.

Last edited:
Hi worstgen,

I'm going to begin every theory I make by saying I hate presenting theories and I hate talking to people about them! Why? Because I never get positive feedback. Ever. However, I'm going to point out -- you should expect crazy theories for a crazy story like One Piece. What are you expecting? Everything to be perfectly reasonable? Ha! That's a laugh.

I am presenting a theory about why Zoro does not have Conqueror's Haki. I would say this should end the discussion on whether he does or not, but I'm sure other people will find ways to continue the argument.

To explain why Zoro does not have Conqueror's Haki, I must discuss Zoro's Armament Haki Specialty, and how it relates to what occurred between him and Kaido during the interaction when Kaido questioned Zoro about being able to infuse his attacks with Conqueror's Haki.

Zoro's Armament Haki Specialty is based on enhancing his physical body by combining it with a subtle body of another living entity. Zoro has combined his body with gorillas, tigers, dragons, and other various creatures defined as living entities. Zoro has combined his body with something beyond normal living creatures. The Demon Spirit "Asura" has superior qualities because of a strange rule. The rule that defines the Demon Spirit "Asura" as possessing superior qualities is based on where the living entities reside. Gorillas, tigers, dragons, and other various creatures live in the material world, but the Demon Spirit "Asura" lives in the immaterial world. Therefore, it bestows Zoro with divine qualities instead of non-divine qualities derived of normal living entities. The Demon Spirit "Asura" is not a normal living entity.

The define quality that the Demon Spirit "Asura" bestows upon Zoro is Conqueror's Haki.

Therefore, the short answer as to whether Zoro possesses Conqueror's Haki is "no". He does not. However, the long answer as to whether Zoro possesses Conqueror's Haki is "yes, but it's not actually his own -- it's the Demon Spirit "Asura" who provides the Conqueror's Haki instead".

Other evidence includes that Conqueror's Haki cannot be trained. It is something that must be gained through the trials of a king regarded as the King's Dilemma. Sometimes, people are born with Conqueror's Haki, but that merely indicates that they already went through the King's Dilemma in a previous lifetime! The King's Dilemma develops when a King makes choices regarding the protection of his kingdom. The King may either hold peace as an ideal, or war as an ideal, and by choosing to pursue one or the other will determine whether a King will develop Conqueror's Haki or not.

With that said, the reason Zoro did not know what Kaido was talking about is because what Kaido was talking about was unknowable.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/origin-of-devil-fruits.16089/

dont need to read this. Zoro used coc haki since pre ts saboday arc that Captain kid used in latest episode to fear fodders. And kaido litearally means if you use coc with that attack. so even mc didnt know how to coat coc but zoro did without knowing it.

the Grandmaster always above luffy, first person who used coc, first person who coat coc with their attacks

edit- also first person who used perfect ryoru when he use asura in ch 1010.

& the first person who made yonkos dodge

luffy did all these after zoro did you can see it when anime reach there

Don't try to pretend you're being anything but negative here and adding nothing to this online society other than the negativity you bring with you.

You wouldn't get away with that anywhere in normal society without running into trouble. Especially in education or in employment.

So, therefore, if you don't act with some sense of respect for others you're likely to be uneducated and unemployed.

In other words, you're a NEET (not in education, employment, or training).

And if you're a NEET nobody should really even care about things you say. You're just a drain on society.

Fun fact -- many manga/anime enthusiasts are NEETs. It's a group of people that tend to be losers.

(I'm not a loser. I'm in college with a full scholarship for electrical engineering and organizations providing me support and positions in employment later at the largest nuclear facility on the planet -- I don't really care what a bunch of anime/manga enthusiasts think about me)

Last edited:
Don't try to pretend you're being anything but negative here and adding nothing to this online society other than the negativity you bring with you.

You wouldn't get away with that anywhere in normal society without running into trouble. Especially in education or in employment.

So, therefore, if you don't act with some sense of respect for others you're likely to be uneducated and unemployed.

In other words, you're a NEET (not in education, employment, or training).

And if you're a NEET nobody should really even care about things you say. You're just a drain on society.

Fun fact -- many manga/anime enthusiasts are NEETs. It's a group of people that tend to be losers.

(I'm not a loser. I'm in college with a full scholarship for electrical engineering and organizations providing me support and positions in employment later at the largest nuclear facility on the planet -- I don't really care what a bunch of anime/manga enthusiasts think about me)
Ha that's why you are in this forum :okay:

I happen to like One Piece.

If you don't believe me, that's not my problem.

You'll notice that you and I have greatly different attitudes toward our being here.

I'm contributing to the theory section.

What are you doing here? Except, of course, contributing negatively to the theory section.

I don't mean to flex... but I get like 3-4 grand a month just to show up.

Haha damn right man... it's pretty good... because it's only going up from here, too.

I'm expecting to make more money once I'm finished. That's just intended to help me manage my budget while I'm in school.

That reminds me -- I won't be here very often after a few weeks, the school semesters are starting again on the 7th.

But, for real, you should consider your actions more carefully. Not one of you guys acted with a sense of class.

show a little class is often used when someone does something disrespectful or insulting to another person. so it basically means to be respectful. Being "classy" is holding yourself to a higher standard like wearing more formal clothes and being generally more "sophisticated"

I'm the only one out of anybody today who showed a sense of class and sophistication, unfortunately. Shame on you.

Last edited:
Hi worstgen,

I'm going to begin every theory I make by saying I hate presenting theories and I hate talking to people about them! Why? Because I never get positive feedback. Ever. However, I'm going to point out that you should expect crazy theories for a crazy story like One Piece. What are you expecting? Everything to be perfectly reasonable? Ha! That's a laugh.

Zoro's Armament Haki Specialty is based on enhancing his physical body by combining it with a subtle body of another living entity. Zoro has combined his body with gorillas, tigers, dragons, and other various creatures defined as living entities. Zoro has combined his body with something beyond normal living creatures. The Demon Spirit "Asura" has superior qualities because of a strange rule. The rule that defines the Demon Spirit "Asura" as possessing superior qualities is based on where the living entities reside. Gorillas, tigers, dragons, and other various creatures live in the material world, but the Demon Spirit "Asura" lives in the immaterial world. Therefore, it bestows Zoro with divine qualities instead of non-divine qualities derived of normal living entities. The Demon Spirit "Asura" is not a normal living entity. The primary quality that the Demon Spirit "Asura" bestows upon Zoro is Conqueror's Haki. Secondary qualities include Nine-Sword Style which is enabled by creating an illusion from his spirit. Rather, an illusion of the Demon Spirit "Asura" comes forth when he is abiding by Cosmic Law during combat. Sometimes, he taps into this power accidentally. Recently, in one of the episodes he seemed to perform a Conqueror's Haki attack and knocked out a few people. That's not what happened... what happened is he temporarily tapped into the Demon Spirit "Asura" and used its Conqueror's Haki to knock them unconscious. It's not his own.

Finally bruh. Really we found a Two Piece Reader :finally: damn
:suresure:

It's not disagreeing with me that is a problem. It's your entire attitude.

You definitely don't do well in normal society.

As a part of society, any society, you don't seem to add anything to them other than your negative mindset.

You seem to have conflict seeking behavior. You look for places to have conflict with others.

You don't see me doing that. I don't spend my time focusing on negative things like you do. Instead, me, and people like me, are contributing in healthy ways instead of promoting an unhealthy community like all of you seem to be doing so readily.

The funny thing is I'm likely to be more educated than you are, and altogether better in practically every way. I'm likely to be more wealthy, more mentally balanced, and more loved by actual society than you are.

I don't really even care what people like you end up doing. You don't understand the story, and most of you are only here because you're NEETs. Not even your own societies consider you worth the time and day. Why should I?

Last edited: