Theory Sp3105's Theory Topic: Zoro Does NOT Possess Conqueror's Haki

The fantasy of the user and the theory itself sounds cool as a concept to me, but doesn't make any sense at all.
It would be cool with an other character, but Zoro himself, before even the confirmation against Kaido, I was sure he had CoC.

Judging by the cadence and content of all his posts, sounds very much like my old nemesis HopOnTheHypeโ€ฆhereโ€™s hoping he uses that VPN a little more effectively for the next alt account so we can get some confirmation :arnoling:
do people actually use alt ..?? I mean how desperate one must be to go that far..:wellwell:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Are we sure it wasn't Charlotte Sky?
Lmao it's like whatever to me Charlotte Sky also wrote his shit like noodle. I thought it was noodle for a sec until I got debunked.

DoctorIndigo

TAC's Hostage
โ€Ž
i may be wrong but is this the fastest ban on this platform? he was here for like 3 days lool
There was actually a fake account copying Lance_Dragonite's nickname with only 1 letter changed, i think they swapped the 'o' with a 0, he was trolling when we were waiting for the early spoilers for 1020. The dude got banned in less than 20 minutes.