Theory Sp3105's Theory Topic: Zoro Does NOT Possess Conqueror's Haki

Judging by the cadence and content of all his posts, sounds very much like my old nemesis HopOnTheHypeโ€ฆhereโ€™s hoping he uses that VPN a little more effectively for the next alt account so we can get some confirmation :arnoling:
do people actually use alt ..?? I mean how desperate one must be to go that far..:wellwell:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
Are we sure it wasn't Charlotte Sky?
Lmao it's like whatever to me Charlotte Sky also wrote his shit like noodle. I thought it was noodle for a sec until I got debunked.

i may be wrong but is this the fastest ban on this platform? he was here for like 3 days lool
There was actually a fake account copying Lance_Dragonite's nickname with only 1 letter changed, i think they swapped the 'o' with a 0, he was trolling when we were waiting for the early spoilers for 1020. The dude got banned in less than 20 minutes.

Peroroncino

Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world.
There was actually a fake account copying Lance_Dragonite's nickname with only 1 letter changed, i think they swapped the 'o' with a 0, he was trolling when we were waiting for the early spoilers for 1020. The dude got banned in less than 20 minutes.
yeah that one was definitely not blother fucking around:saden: