Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I had no idea boobs had those weird lines on them, how do babies feed again?:josad:
Yeah that was really bothering me, we see Robin's boobs fully exposed and in giant form too and and there's those weird lines on them? Maybe scratches from Maria's attacks offscreen prior to this chapter?

:nicagesmile::robinsweat::zorothink:

Imagine if Robin had to use haki and literally had haki coated boobs to protect them and thus her chest/organs naturally?

WhereamIgoingwiththis? whatisthisconversation?

(It also doesn't help I saw this game where a giant girl literally fights with her huge boobs by slamming them down on the ground hard and making gems fall or something? Should we send this idea to Oda? LOL)

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

So Kaido wanted to create the greatest army in the world and yet his top fights in the Tobbi Robbo are getting defeated in less than a chapter each with little difficulty? Why does Oda continue with the false hype?

So Oda is going to continue with the same old, boring, predictable routine of letting the straw hats get damaged in the beginning of their fights and then at the end of their fight they win. How is One Piece a best selling manga? How easily entertained are One Piece fans? The whole Tobbi Robbo subplot have been complete filler as they served absolutely no purpose in the story. Didn't even manage to slow down any of the straw hats.
As opposed to??? Some of you just open your mouths and spew trash

Now begs the question what is after this. Are we going back to sasaki and whoswho of they are still up?

Or are we going to some filler fights?

Who knows
Probably the most important question for 1022. They are the only 2 F5 fights without legit conclusions on the page.
Post automatically merged:

black maria the shittiest tobi jobber surpassed page 1
At least she had named moves lol. Disappointed page 1 barely used his hybrid. Its the best design by far.

Let’s go Robin! That was so satisfying, she absolutely annihilated Black Maria, breaking all of her limbs. Damn. Her demon form thing looked epic. So happy we got to see her go all out after so long. And to think she knows fishman karate now. She’s strong as hell! Nami had an amazing moment before (best on Onigashima outside of Luffy and then Zoro), and now Robin gets hers.

Luffy’s finally up and about. Almost time for him to bury Kaido for good.

Didn’t really care about the Momo stuff, but I hope that isn’t permanent and that he’s not actually an adult for long if Shinobu uses her fruit on him. Can’t really explain why, but it doesn’t sit well with me.

Can’t wait for what’s next!

That was a cool chapter. I really enjoyed the Robin, Sabo, and Koala flashback. I enjoyed seeing how excited the latter two were to teach Robin some Fishmen style karate.

Robin's demon form was sick. I could hear Black Maria's spine crack while reading the panel. Also I am still interested in seeing if Brook will have a 1 v 1. I do think he deserves recognition for all of his clutch moves from WCI and Wano.

Oda is really accelerating Luffy's recovery. I think it's more likely that we will see Kidd and Law vs Big Mom before Luffy reaches Kaido. I am just looking forward to that fight.

After reading TCB's scans, I am not sure if Momo will defeat and/or kill Kaido. Shinobu said that his body will be that have an adult, but he will still have the mind of an 8 year old. That's some comedic gold right there, but not what we need atm. Anyways with Momo focusing on Onigashima floating over the capital, I think he wants to turn into an adult so he can fly Luffy to Kaido and prevent it from falling on everyone. I doubt Momo is going to get a finishing blow on Kaido. Oda didn't let Vivi get a finishing blow on Crocodile and Law didn't get one on Doflamingo.
Right I think the plot is vastly highlighting Momo to take on Orochi considering the Ame no Habakiri notion and of course how much Momo hates the man for legitimate reasons, as well as also the fact the sword to kill Orochi would make the plot feel more enthusing and of course Zoro has so many more reasons to be the chosen one against Kaido.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yeah that was really bothering me, we see Robin's boobs fully exposed and in giant form too and and there's those weird lines on them? Maybe scratches from Maria's attacks offscreen prior to this chapter?

:nicagesmile::robinsweat::zorothink:

Imagine if Robin had to use haki and literally had haki coated boobs to protect them and thus her chest/organs naturally?

WhereamIgoingwiththis? whatisthisconversation?

(It also doesn't help I saw this game where a giant girl literally fights with her huge boobs by slamming them down on the ground hard and making gems fall or something? Should we send this idea to Oda? LOL)

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

looks like i need to get my steam wallet ready to buy that game:shocking:

Like Hakuba right. She reiterates that power and speed mean nothing to her because that's how her power works. She can keep sprouting off your body to hold you. Ulti has really basic anatomy so she'd be easier to clutch.
But Ulti can change form and size and thus be way harder to hold. Also I highly doubt Robin would be able to hold/clutch Zoan Ulti who is canonically physically stronger than Luffy. (He was unable to get out of her grip without g4) in Thriller Bark she couldn't defeat the zombie Jigoro (powered by Zoro shadow). That was pre-timeskip and she got stronger but the point is that her abilities have a limit to who they can clutch. (Her speed and strenght mean nothing to her statement isn't to take literally except if you believe she could just clutch Kaido lol)

Probably the most important question for 1022. They are the only 2 F5 fights without legit conclusions on the page.
Post automatically merged:

At least she had named moves lol. Disappointed page 1 barely used his hybrid. Its the best design by far.
Which is why I believe alot of people are going to be shocked when it is revealed that he (page one) may actually be the strongest flying 6 but because he is the youngest they clown on him.

I see sasaki, page one and who's who getting back up

Status
Not open for further replies.