Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
They all will be surprised by Kaido's one shot. Luffy got destroyed.
Ye imagine watching Kaido taking a Kong Organ in the face like that (at first in the manga i also
thought it was going to do some damage before the last page animated is even more enhanced) but 1 sec later u have Kaido casually not only hitting Luffy but TOTALLY destroying him when he is at his fullest (and Kaido probably not even trying) i envy them it must be a good experience....

D

Deleted member 83

I never knew Reddit hate viz so much lol
And yeah although I agree with him to a certain degree and I support the official release as well I don’t really like rogersbase, I used to watch his aot reaction but he just keeps missing details and make weird assumptions....

Last edited by a moderator:
What did he say.

I kinda dont like him either. He overreacts for everything and he seems to miss a lot when reading chapters. Their are others reasons as well but I dont wanna hate on the guy.
he was acting like a child. like he had the last laugh, because by his logic we are now forced to read the official release. goes on to say the one piece subreddit is cancer, cuz they made few threads about him etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.