Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Momo has mostly shown more contempt towards Kaido, he has repeatedly asked Luffy to help him defeat Kaido and also said himself I want to defeat Kaido. Hiyori on the othe hand has more connection and past with Orochi.
I don't think Momo will fight Kaido though
Well Zoro is the man who did swear he would kill Kaido. Inherited Enma, acknowledged the pain of the Wano inhabitants coveting to take solid action with the former premise. He holds the massive power, he has Wano origins. He has already been fighting Kaido.

There are many many compelling elements that favor him, that's undeniable I guess.

For anybody that is saying Robin uses Fullbody Armament Haki......

I didn't knew Sanji was using Fullbody Haki here.:vistalaugh:

I didn't knew Hakuba have Fullbody Haki here.:vistalaugh:

"Oh look, Black Maria was holding back against Sanji. And Robin tanked the blow better than Sanji."

Trolls gotta be trolls man.
But it's alright cuz it's my job to clean up the trash afterall.

I'm guessing Sanji is holding back then.

Sanji after taking barrage of Black Maria's blows + Gifters.

Robin after taking couple of Black Maria's punches.

Huge yikes for the Sanji downplayers.

The door is always there.

Anyway, back to the chapter review we go.

Franky and Senor Pink having a drink together and talking about Russian I guess.:josad:

Black Maria can use poison too?
She's probably the most versatile fighter in the series yet.

Okay, two things:

No Robin's titties it seems like.
Kinda disappointed but oh well.

So Black Maria is also a martial artist which is actually fitting for her physical combat and devil fruit.:myman:

Congrats Lolda for nerfing Sanji once again.

And Black Maria's spider part can breathe fire......

Robin learning Fishman Karate and Dragon Claw Fist from Koala and Sabo.

Really fitting for her "Devil Child" epithet.

Robin was like:

You talks shit to Sanji, I will break your neck.:suresure:

And to think that her last 1v1 fight was over 15 years ago.......

Robin bros and sis, we're eating good.

And adult Momo?
Let this kid be already. Good chapter.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
For anybody that is saying Robin uses Fullbody Armament Haki......

I didn't knew Sanji was using Fullbody Haki here.:vistalaugh:

I didn't knew Hakuba have Fullbody Haki here.:vistalaugh:

"Oh look, Black Maria was holding back against Sanji. And Robin tanked the blow better than Sanji."

Trolls gotta be trolls man.
But it's alright cuz it's my job to clean up the trash afterall.

I'm guessing Sanji is holding back then.

Sanji after taking barrage of Black Maria's blows + Gifters.

Robin after taking couple of Black Maria's punches.

Huge yikes for the Sanji downplayers.

The door is always there.

Anyway, back to the chapter review we go.

Franky and Senor Pink having a drink together and talking about Russian I guess.:josad:

Black Maria can use poison too?
She's probably the most versatile fighter in the series yet.

Okay, two things:

No Robin's titties it seems like.
Kinda disappointed but oh well.

So Black Maria is also a martial artist which is actually fitting for her physical combat and devil fruit.:myman:

Congrats Lolda for nerfing Sanji once again.

And Black Maria's spider part can breathe fire......

Robin learning Fishman Karate and Dragon Claw Fist from Koala and Sabo.

Really fitting for her "Devil Child" epithet.

Robin was like:

You talks shit to Sanji, I will break your neck.:suresure:

And to think that her last 1v1 fight was over 15 years ago.......

Robin bros and sis, we're eating good.

And adult Momo?
Let this kid be already. Good chapter.
black maria was holding back on sanji didn't you read the chapter?

Well Zoro is the man who did swear he would kill Kaido. Inherited Enma, acknowledged the pain of the Wano inhabitants coveting to take solid action with the former premise. He holds the massive power, he has Wano origins. He has already been fighting Kaido.

There are many many compelling elements that favor him, that's undeniable I guess.
Not denying that, Zoro joining Luffy in the rooftop is a possibility.
But Momo also has a deep grudge towards Kaido more so than Orochi, doesn't mean he will necessarily fight Kaido, but he can do something monumental looking at the way the story is progressing.

Not denying that, Zoro joining Luffy in the rooftop is a possibility.
But Momo also has a deep grudge towards Kaido more so than Orochi, doesn't mean he will necessarily fight Kaido, but he can do something monumental looking at the way the story is progressing.
Well I would not mind if he attempted to take him on and failed. That could look epic from a reader perspective.

can we PLEASE skip every thing and go back to Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido
And this right here is the issue. People don't like me saying this but the roof top fights were to epic to quickly. Added with the fact that oda focused so many chapters on them (which we all loved). It became a double edged sword.

Because anything not roof top is not going to be as hype. I mean look at us. Remember when we were arguing that Zoro and Sanji stood no chance against yonko commanders because Luffy barely defeated a 1st commander the previous arc (and it was a tie with people bringing solid arguments that katakuri threw the fight) to us now downplaying both Zoro and sanji by using yonko commanders. Let that sink it. We moved from neither having a chance to now downplaying one or the other for even fighting a commander and winning lol. And do you know what's worse? What's worse is that we now have no doubt that these commanders getting squashed lol. It's mad lol.

And this right here is the issue. People don't like me saying this but the roof top fights were to epic to quickly. Added with the fact that oda focused so many chapters on them (which we all loved). It became a double edged sword.

Because anything not roof top is not going to be as hype. I mean look at us. Remember when we were arguing that Zoro and Sanji stood no chance against yonko commanders because Luffy barely defeated a 1st commander the previous arc (and it was a tie with people bringing solid arguments that katakuri threw the fight) to us now downplaying both Zoro and sanji by using yonko commanders. Let that sink it. We moved from neither having a chance to now downplaying one or the other for even fighting a commander and winning lol. And do you know what's worse? What's worse is that we now have no doubt that these commanders getting squashed lol. It's mad lol.
I don't know who we are
Zoro was always YC1+ Level and Sanji was always a scrub compared to Zoro

In my honest opinion coming out of time skip Zoro neg diffs Sanji and low/mid diffs Luffy

Now with Enma and advCoC Zoro still neg diffs Sanji and mid diffs Luffy

It makes no sense from logical perspective for Luffy to be equal or stronger than Zoro since its Zoros job to fight

Sanji's Okama training flashback coming up next let's fucking goooooooo :stealthblack:
TBH i would be super disappointment if that happens because it always felt like Sanji shouldn't have been given a training from Ivankove because well Iva wanted him to fail and remain on his island as one of his boys, it would be weird if he trained a guy he wanted to fail and not even give recipes to, but the way Oda has been making the Strawhat pull absolutely any thing under a flashback with no previous mention or hint i will not be surprised if Iva trained Sanji for some random reason when he was his enemy. - Him liking Sanji later after defeating all the Okamas shouldn't change that either because what the hell will he teach him to improve he already kicked the ass of the best who use his style -

But, for real, you should consider your actions more carefully. Not one of you guys acted with a sense of class.

show a little class is often used when someone does something disrespectful or insulting to another person. so it basically means to be respectful. Being "classy" is holding yourself to a higher standard like wearing more formal clothes and being generally more "sophisticated"

I'm the only one out of anybody today who showed a sense of class and sophistication, unfortunately.
You alright mate?

it,s just me but ... are tobi roppo fall so easily? one or two chapter per fight? with no back story?
don,t get me wrong the black maria vs robin fight is Awesome but .... no back story like senor pink mybe?? you know that tobi roppo is pirates before join kaido right? some back story about them before join kaido could be refreshing ...

I don't know who we are
Zoro was always YC1+ Level and Sanji was always a scrub compared to Zoro

In my honest opinion coming out of time skip Zoro neg diffs Sanji and low/mid diffs Luffy

Now with Enma and advCoC Zoro still neg diffs Sanji and mid diffs Luffy

It makes no sense from logical perspective for Luffy to be equal or stronger than Zoro since its Zoros job to fight
Again I am not disagreeing with you. It is clear as day that Zoro at minimum came out if the timeskip as strong luffy. Why? Luffy fought stronger opponents than Zoro only for Zoro to still have feats above 1st commander level which Luffy struggled in beating. While Zoro was just coasting.

So I agree with your take. However it still stands that people feel this way because the roof top fights were so incredible that every thing else this arc feels lack luster in comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.