[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Your position is just lynch the dude becouse that will only help you... im allready lynched anyways I have two votes day ends.... you will win scum

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Even if I loe in scum... what do you bring to the table
I’m not talking nonsense. I’m just presenting to you your case. You are scum and that’s a fact.

I can’t say it because it would be claiming. Read the write ups. And tell me where I am killing people lmao. You can easily guess what I can do. I did a lot more than you think, but I can’t say it.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I’m not talking nonsense. I’m just presenting to you your case. You are scum and that’s a fact.

I can’t say it because it would be claiming. Read the write ups. And tell me where I am killing people lmao. You can easily guess what I can do. I did a lot more than you think, but I can’t say it.
Where am I killing people?

No lynch is usually bad for town. Especially late games where numbers really matter.

We have no proof that Dest can kill or even he did it. SISTZ is still the safer lynch :pepehands:
If anyone else is the DK we are mega screwed lol. No one else can be it and be Town besides Dest. If you think it’s anyone else then Idk how you could check that person as Town.

I don't like the no lynch idea. The DK was weird as well. It's a bit too brazen for scum imo on consideration because we already narrowed down the people. It would definitely point at Dest. So it's either not him, though as I said we already kinda narrowed it down, and I don't think he'd be so open about it if scum. I want to think we're just flipping out on each other here and SISTZ is the last scum, especially since Tris has heavily hinted copping him and getting a guilty on him.

I really don’t have much choice but to throw my trust behind you and Ekko this phase. There’s no way to play every angle here so if one of you two are Scum I’ll just have to take it on the chin this phase lol.

I’m pretty worried about this being the same situation as Flower/Cal lol. But I’m less concerned with that than Tris-Dest being a team. If Tris is wrong like Flower and SISTZ flips Town, we hopefully could still beat a DK Scum.

If we go for SISTZ and they are a team then we lost. The benefit to going Dest first is it prevents that auto loss scenario next phase and we still could probably beat SISTZ if they were Scum.

I don’t see any video game playing villains to choose from. That and the fact that SISTZ kind of feels Town makes me think he’s probably about to flip Town and we are going to lose.

It also bothers me that on top of killing Flower, and Marimo (I’ve explained why both are anti Town) that Dest is so terrified of being killed that he’d rather a no lynch. It comes off as scummy. If you’re Scum and really think you’re about to get lynched then requesting a no lynch seems like a good final gambit because you have nothing else to lose. It’s brazen but it’s better than being lynched. If you’re Town and think that there’s only one Wolf left and that your team can still win with a mislynch I don’t know why you’d react like that if you know that a no lynch is definitely bad.

I don’t like that Dest said that Tris was probably scum if she killed Flower or that he said he didn’t think killing Flower was “Town motivated”. I think that points to him being Town/DK incompatible too, which would mean everyone is Town/DK incompatible. Which would mean that DK is Scum.

Vote Lynch Destroya.

I just can’t see Dest/DK being Town. If Dest is Town then I think it’s because someone else is DK.

That said, if you guys want to vote SISTZ go ahead. I don’t want to lead everyone wrong my first game and cost us the game in the end. But idk that I can vote SISTZ rn. I think I’d rather go down for being too paranoid than too gullible.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
If anyone else is the DK we are mega screwed lol. No one else can be it and be Town besides Dest. If you think it’s anyone else then Idk how you could check that person as Town.

I really don’t have much choice but to throw my trust behind you and Ekko this phase. There’s no way to play every angle here so if one of you two are Scum I’ll just have to take it on the chin this phase lol.

I’m pretty worried about this being the same situation as Flower/Cal lol. But I’m less concerned with that than Tris-Dest being a team. If Tris is wrong like Flower and SISTZ flips Town, we hopefully could still beat a DK Scum.

If we go for SISTZ and they are a team then we lost. The benefit to going Dest first is it prevents that auto loss scenario next phase and we still could probably beat SISTZ if they were Scum.

I don’t see any video game playing villains to choose from. That and the fact that SISTZ kind of feels Town makes me think he’s probably about to flip Town and we are going to lose.

It also bothers me that on top of killing Flower, and Marimo (I’ve explained why both are anti Town) that Dest is so terrified of being killed that he’d rather a no lynch. It comes off as scummy. If you’re Scum and really think you’re about to get lynched then requesting a no lynch seems like a good final gambit because you have nothing else to lose. It’s brazen but it’s better than being lynched. If you’re Town and think that there’s only one Wolf left and that your team can still win with a mislynch I don’t know why you’d react like that if you know that a no lynch is definitely bad.

I don’t like that Dest said that Tris was probably scum if she killed Flower or that he said he didn’t think killing Flower was “Town motivated”. I think that points to him being Town/DK incompatible too, which would mean everyone is Town/DK incompatible. Which would mean that DK is Scum.

Vote Lynch Destroya.

I just can’t see Dest/DK being Town. If Dest is Town then I think it’s because someone else is DK.

That said, if you guys want to vote SISTZ go ahead. I don’t want to lead everyone wrong my first game and cost us the game in the end. But idk that I can vote SISTZ rn. I think I’d rather go down for being too paranoid than too gullible.
If I survive lynch who to RB?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
You can attack. And you could be doing this Death Note stuff too. Cuz I still doubt that Light is in the game.

So where am I killing people?
My attack doesnt even kill as you all know it... death note wouldnt even fit my character ... wheres it in write ups? The only sus about me is my actions werent written death note was

Vote Lynch Destroya.

This is such a horrible post. I've told you multiple times that I'm not the vote. Stop over complicating things and putting words in my mouth. I'm not terrified of a lynch and don't think it's as has as an idea as Light and make it out to seem. The reason they say it's a bad idea is because they both have coincidence Tris' check. There didn't seem like much confidence before, but obviously that's changed. Don't talk yourself into losing the game here.

Vote Lynch Sanji>Zoro

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
My attack doesnt even kill as you all know it... death note wouldnt even fit my character ... wheres it in write ups? The only sus about me is my actions werent written death note was
You can attack. You make your target lose a life. If they lose enough, they are dead.

The DN ability doesn’t have to fit your char. As I said, I doubt Light is even in the game. The DN stuff could be some unlocked mafia ability or something.

And what’s sus about me then? The only reason you think I am scum is because I know you are scum.

Get off Flower's death for a second, analysis the rest of the game, and ask yourself if it makes sense based on the evidence we have that there's a SK on this game.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Vote Lynch Destroya.

I can see your POV and understand it, but I still feel it is safer to go with the route of a mechanical check and bet on it. I am sorry for keeping it short, at work atm and it's hard to write a lengthy response.

Get off Flower's death for a second, analysis the rest of the game, and ask yourself if it makes sense based on the evidence we have that there's a SK on this game.
It’s hard to get off Flower’s death. It’s hard when everyone, you included said that if Tris did it she’s probably Scum and that it probably wasn’t a Town motivated action.

Then I’ve already explained how Marimo’s death benefited SK more while SISTZ’s death benefited Town more. Marimo was a free kill for a SK. They could kill him and mask it as vigilantism, then have us kill SISTZ. Marimo’a death + SISTZ mislynch may put the game in checkmate for the DK.

Anyway if it wasn't clear already, my claim tomorrow can clear the day killer and they really are helping Town. If Tris is confident about her check on Sanji, there's no way that we can't not lynch him here. Remember, Flower has a check on Tris and she has a check on Sanji, so this is our best lead.

Anyway if it wasn't clear already, my claim tomorrow can clear the day killer and they really are helping Town. If Tris is confident about her check on Sanji, there's no way that we can't not lynch him here. Remember, Flower has a check on Tris and she has a check on Sanji, so this is our best lead.
Since when do you trust Flower’s checks lol? I don’t even trust Flower’s mechanics and I Town read her all game.

It’s hard to get off Flower’s death. It’s hard when everyone, you included said that if Tris did it she’s probably Scum and that it probably wasn’t a Town motivated action.

Then I’ve already explained how Marimo’s death benefited SK more while SISTZ’s death benefited Town more. Marimo was a free kill for a SK. They could kill him and mask it as vigilantism, then have us kill SISTZ. Marimo’a death + SISTZ mislynch may put the game in checkmate for the DK.
Man, you are being dumb here with your paranoia and repetitiveness. If Vig shot Sanji and he flipped Town for whatever reason, would you have gone after Marimo automatically? You need to stop worrying about things you cannot confirm, and quite honestly in a bastard game, don't understand, and vote on the person that's been checked scum.

Definitely one of Tris and Dest. If you feel Dest is the better option I think I would be inclined to agree with that.
I think Tris and Ekko need to be the ones rope blocked, but I won't argue with it being me either. I just think that if Sanji survives and does happen to role block me, when I claim tomorrow you guys will be kicking yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.