[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Man, you made this post right after I said I wouldn't roast you after the game. Tris has a mechanical check on Sanji which is good enough for me. I have a claim that will take me out of the POE if Sanji is Town. There's no reason for Town to switch pace here. If Sanji is Town, it'll be very tough for me to survive next day phase with a bull shit claim. I'm confident that that game is either over with Sanji's lynch, or we'll solve it no problem with two claims tomorrow.
My vote is on SISTZ and my gut is telling me it's him. But there's a lingering feeling that we're being tricked that I can't shake off.

they can use a stolen name, thats what you have been doing. using her name and writing stuff then killing townies by the writing

i can't rly proof i didnt steal her name. im totally not the one that had tmi and town reading her the entire game like u cuz u know u stole her name
So you're admitting that you cannot proof that anyone stole Tris' name? Got it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
so sanji is the day killer and the one stealing others names? why wud he kill marimo to make himself the primary lynch target? why wud he kill flower?

no this isnt right

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Iโ€™m going to kick my own ass if I was right all along and switched to SISTZ at the last minute.
We're all gonna kick ourselves in the balls lmao if we end up fumbling this. BTW if SISTZ flips and the game goes on we might have to soften up Dest or Tris a bit, if you catch my drift.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
So you're admitting that you cannot proof that anyone stole Tris' name? Got it.
no dont twist my words
i can't proof i didnt steal it cuz my actions dont show up

but for the others they didnt steal it cuz their actions r always defined and they appear the same time as the young man action

everyone can only use one action per night so if the stronger action appears at the same time as the young man action, its clear to me hes not the stealer

Thatโ€™s what a wolf on a team would say. Donโ€™t make me switch back to you.
Some paranoia is fine but you've let it derail what has otherwise been a fairly strong game from you. For example, there were lots of time where my paranoia wanted to think you were Wolf, but I didn't allow myself to speak that in the thread. You can be paranoid about shit, but you also have to take other things into consideration so you aren't ruled by it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
everyone here other than me had their actions appear on the same writeup as the young man 2.0 actions

its literally only me or u that could be the possible stealers

i know i am not althought i cant prove sht cuz im invisible but i know its not me hence why im gunning for u

but on the other hand u r gunning for sanii based on tris check in a basteard game. this is wrong on sooo many levels

at the very least u shud be voting for me but u clearly want to survive and not get lynched or u will lose hp

no dont twist my words
i can't proof i didnt steal it cuz my actions dont show up

but for the others they didnt steal it cuz their actions r always defined and they appear the same time as the young man action

everyone can only use one action per night so if the stronger action appears at the same time as the young man action, its clear to me hes not the stealer
How do you know players can also use one action? How do we know for sure Wolf couldn't steal Tris' name and use it at the same time? How do we know Tris' stolen codename isn't a fake WU? There's just a ton of what ifs here and saying that I stole Tris' name because of POE when in reality we're playing a bastard game and don't know what's going on is kind of tough.

everyone here other than me had their actions appear on the same writeup as the young man 2.0 actions

its literally only me or u that could be the possible stealers

i know i am not althought i cant prove sht cuz im invisible but i know its not me hence why im gunning for u

but on the other hand u r gunning for sanii based on tris check in a basteard game. this is wrong on sooo many levels

at the very least u shud be voting for me but u clearly want to survive and not get lynched or u will lose hp
Doesn't this mindset also work if I'm Town? Like, if I'm Town, why would I want to be mislynched when there's a check on Sanji?

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
How do you know players can also use one action? How do we know for sure Wolf couldn't steal Tris' name and use it at the same time? How do we know Tris' stolen codename isn't a fake WU? There's just a ton of what ifs here and saying that I stole Tris' name because of POE when in reality we're playing a bastard game and don't know what's going on is kind of tough.
everyone can only use one action its a rule. its not an if

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
Some paranoia is fine but you've let it derail what has otherwise been a fairly strong game from you. For example, there were lots of time where my paranoia wanted to think you were Wolf, but I didn't allow myself to speak that in the thread. You can be paranoid about shit, but you also have to take other things into consideration so you aren't ruled by it.
I would much rather you be right with this than for my paranoia to have been right and me to go against it at the last minute, only to fumble on the goalline lol. I will haunt my own grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.