[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I am getting paranoid now as well. We have to pick our lynch target carefully and be in union. @Dr_Professor83 @Ekkologix I trust you two. What do you think? I think it's still better to go for a mechanical check.
Man, you made this post right after I said I wouldn't roast you after the game. Tris has a mechanical check on Sanji which is good enough for me. I have a claim that will take me out of the POE if Sanji is Town. There's no reason for Town to switch pace here. If Sanji is Town, it'll be very tough for me to survive next day phase with a bull shit claim. I'm confident that that game is either over with Sanji's lynch, or we'll solve it no problem with two claims tomorrow.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Man, you made this post right after I said I wouldn't roast you after the game. Tris has a mechanical check on Sanji which is good enough for me. I have a claim that will take me out of the POE if Sanji is Town. There's no reason for Town to switch pace here. If Sanji is Town, it'll be very tough for me to survive next day phase with a bull shit claim. I'm confident that that game is either over with Sanji's lynch, or we'll solve it no problem with two claims tomorrow.
YOU WILL SURVIVE BECAUSE U HAVE MORE THAN 2 HP

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Idk man. My gut was telling me Dest but now Idk.
My gut is telling me SISTZ. There's a lot to ignore in order for him to seem townie. Apparently he's the rb, but apparently so was Nat, so he's more likely to be the scum rb. Tris has a check on him, his play has been weird, his posts have been weird, and he's omgusing Tris. I really think that's it and it really is the most obvious solution but our fear is causing us to doubt it.

My gut is telling me SISTZ. There's a lot to ignore in order for him to seem townie. Apparently he's the rb, but apparently so was Nat, so he's more likely to be the scum rb. Tris has a check on him, his play has been weird, his posts have been weird, and he's omgusing Tris. I really think that's it and it really is the most obvious solution but our fear is causing us to doubt it.
I honestly think this as well. I think that Sanji being lynched will end this game and we've just been at each others throats for no reason here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Where's your proof? Do you have proof that scum can't use a stolen name? Where's the proof that you didn't steal Tris' name and are blaming me?
they can use a stolen name, thats what you have been doing. using her name and writing stuff then killing townies by the writing

i can't rly proof i didnt steal her name. im totally not the one that had tmi and town reading her the entire game like u cuz u know u stole her name

Status
Not open for further replies.