[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
who was lynched last day btw?

also ggs @Light D Lamperouge @TheAncientCenturion @Finalbeta

and we didnt know u r with us @Tobi lmao
Yes I had a feeling this wasn't multi-ball and that it featured a bastard game mechanic making Tobi unaware of our presence.

I think I thought of it the day before I would get lynched the second time actually.

I still pretended we were in a multi-ball of 3 players each in order to have Town confused.

I really tried my best at the end, it was the bare minimum I could do to apologize.

Emiya/Archer

Hello,
You are Archer also known as Mirror and the member of Town.

Projection and Tracing (Passive)

Archer's projection lets him materialize objects from his mind, and Tracing creates a copy of anything Archer's seen. Combining these two powers lets Archer conjure exact replicas of any weapon he's seen.
You will replicate random ability of your visitor, which you can use as one shot. If multiple people visit you , you will store all abilities.

You won't able to use this ability again until you use your all one shots.

Broken Phantasm: (2 night cool down)
By charging mana into a weapon, Archer can transform it into a destructive projectile that violently explodes when it hits something.
Your target will lose a life.

Day Ability :
Reinforcement (5 Arrows)

A magic power that enhances qualities of an object, such as toughness, sharpness, etc. Archer uses it to form his summoned weapons into arrows, but he can use it on himself to boost his physical abilities and senses.
Arrow will boost your or targets voting power by +1

Clairvoyance :
Enhances Archer's eyesight for long-ranged sniping.

When you fight in your terrain , you will unlock Clairvoyance . Combining it with Broken Phantasm will make unstoppable attack. (One Shot)

You have 1 life , 2 avoids

Yes I had a feeling this wasn't multi-ball and that it featured a bastard game mechanic making Tobi unaware of our presence.

I think I thought of it the day before I would get lynched the second time actually.

I still pretended we were in a multi-ball of 3 players each in order to have Town confused.

I really tried my best at the end, it was the bare minimum I could do to apologize.
Actually I do wonder if Tobi was really unaware of our presence or just we were. I guess the former would make more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.