[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž

Nah, I won the game and MVP lmao. Faked I was the townie vig while being mafia and killing townies every night.
:steef:
Wait, you were scum and you DIDNโ€™T sub out?! Yeah, I guess that deserves some recognition, itโ€™s so rare that you stick around when youโ€™re mafia!! :luffylaugh:
yea he did sooo bad as a town vig to the point that his role flipped mafia :suresure:
The definition of the JDB Specialโ„ข๏ธยฉ๏ธยฎ๏ธ, congrats on a job well done based on my job poorly done!! :lulz:

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž

Nah, I won the game and MVP lmao. Faked I was the townie vig while being mafia and killing townies every night.
:steef:
This last day was a nightmare lmao. The person I knew was killing Townies and highly suspicious was the least suspicious person by default when literally everyone else looked even Scummier.

Canโ€™t believe @Xlaw let that go on so that I could age 2 years like that lol. He owes me two years of life force.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Wait, you were scum and you DIDNโ€™T sub out?! Yeah, I guess that deserves some recognition, itโ€™s so rare that you stick around when youโ€™re mafia!! :luffylaugh:
I came close to it. It was like a day away at best :afrokappa:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
โ€Ž
not only did light not sub out, but he had to like solo do the actions for like 2 nights lol

tobi wasnt with us, beta and TAC died early and i was afk most of the game until last day or so
Same... a lot lessons learned but not enought... I had quite entertaining role

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
BTW who had which scrolls? I had @Lindltaylor's and opened that baby up lmao. Not only did I shot him 2 times and kill him I also nominated him for the lynch.

Sorry Lindie. :sweat:
Had @Destroya. Didnโ€™t open it. Used it to steal a dead playerโ€™s ability, took Calโ€™s (rolled the dice hoping for his tracking ability so I could follow you at night myself actually, to see if you were going after Town still). I got Healing Chain and used it to heal Fruitji. I knew Scum was visiting him and I figured it could stall yaโ€™ll, let him get off some more damage, and also Town clear me with him.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Had @Destroya. Didnโ€™t open it. Used it to steal a dead playerโ€™s ability, took Calโ€™s (rolled the dice hoping for his tracking ability so I could follow you at night myself actually, to see if you were going after Town still). I got Healing Chain and used it to heal Fruitji. I knew Scum was visiting him and I figured it could stall yaโ€™ll, let him get off some more damage, and also Town clear me with him.
You played well Doc. Hope to see you in more games in the future.

(rolled the dice hoping for his tracking ability so I could follow you at night myself actually, to see if you were going after Town still)
Yaโ€™ll were brutal to Lind lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.