Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

Is Kuroki your Kaido-San of Kengan?
Hmmm...you know what? He might be!
damn what an improvement. the undisputed GOAT. but i have a feeling he will be defeated someday
Since he’s not going to fight in the new tournament, I don’t know, but there’s the possibility that he’ll be used a hype tool for a new character(I hope that won’t happen lol)

Hmmm...you know what? He might be!

Since he’s not going to fight in the new tournament, I don’t know, but there’s the possibility that he’ll be used a hype tool for a new character(I hope that won’t happen lol)
He probably will help to take down worm at some point. Cause thats still a thing. If they win against purgatory. Worm wont be abolished

Tbh I kind of expect it to happen sooner or later when hashtags of chapters that weren’t out yet kept showing up in trending....like, guys it’s illegal and you should be quiet about reading it
:feelscryingman:
But looks like there’s already a replacement for JB and MS...(tho the quality is questionable)
Yeah, this was long coming. Mangaplus and people sending scans trending on Twitter? That was like painting a big "NUKE ME" sign, :milaugh:

Anyway, it's easy to guess what will happen. Unless they fully crack down on the raws the Chinese/Korean version will still leak (good luck getting them down), so worst case scenario translators will do a quick summary of the chapter before Viz drops (basically what's happening now with Kingdom).

Ultimately if they improve MP+ it will be a win win for everyone, but if they are gonna start charging lots of money English scan groups will pop up again.

In my opinion Artur make a clear point, now people want to torture himself to wait three days for the official realease even though the scans coming up far early. Three days are to much, as youtuber or someone who want a bond with the community, it is hard to speech about the chapter three days later after the chapter already come out. The hype already are over and only few people speak about the chapter where other people have their normal life. Artur make so much good points and I truly agree with his post.
It is Shueisha turn to make a good choice against a early scans(as Artur said), not the fans who torture himself with waiting three days to see the chapter after 80% of the community already see and hype it days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.