Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
3 miller claims:

I can think of a few that fit a Miller like Okuyasu and Rohan but i dont remmember any other enemy turned ally.

Well maybe Yukako.

I would say the first Miller claim is the strongest because the ones that come after could be scum trying to buy themselves a free get out of jail card, 3rd one is the worst.
I was just unfortunate that I posted only after Light and Prof. Otherwise, my third miller claim has as much credit as the first until proven otherwise :D

When in doubt though, lynch @Lindltaylor
What kind of advice are you giving? Don't follow this arsonist!

3 miller claims:

I can think of a few that fit a Miller like Okuyasu and Rohan but i dont remmember any other enemy turned ally.

Well maybe Yukako.

I would say the first Miller claim is the strongest because the ones that come after could be scum trying to buy themselves a free get out of jail card, 3rd one is the worst.
Okuyasu
Rohan
Yuyu

Are all allies who were villians

Then they have like 4 or 5 who are neutral aligned after losing.

Its all the jojo theme, get beat and if you don't die you either join up or become the occasional neutral helper.

3 miller claims:

Well maybe Yukako.

I don't know. Wolf Lind coming in after two Miller claims having already been made is a bold strategy. I actually think that if scum were going to fake a Miller, the early the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.