Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

i explained why like 10 times

if u find the explanation weird, then thats your problem
Yeah because your explanation makes no sense lmao.

What you're saying is 'Mango called me a poopy head. That must mean he knows my role has beef with it and is doing that now.' :kobeha:

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Yeah because your explanation makes no sense lmao.

What you're saying is 'Mango called me a poopy head. That must mean he knows my role has beef with it and is doing that now.' :kobeha:
i never said mango must know my role, i simply asked him if he did.

did they not teach you what question marks mean in english class or something?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

i never said mango must know my role, i simply asked him if he did.
No your question was does his character have beef with your character
does your character have a conflict with my character? ๐Ÿค” i dont know anything about jojo so i cant tell if this is a post restriction lol
meaning that you've already decided that Mango must know your character.

I didn't ask you what your first thought was tho. I asked you why you thought it was role related like that.
?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Are you referring to the above? You can probably figure it out lol. Not sure if it's wise to say it aloud.

no thats not what that means at all :kaidowhat:

it was a possibility and a thought, nothing was said with certainty. if i decided that mango knew my role i would have said so in a statement

at this point your tunneling is getting silly
No that's what it means lmao. Your question was does Mango have beef with your character. In what world would that make sense if you weren't previously assured that Mango somehow knows your role? How does it make sense to ask that question if you thought Mango didn't know your character??

Are you referring to the above? You can probably figure it out lol. Not sure if it's wise to say it aloud.

No that's what it means lmao. Your question was does Mango have beef with your character. In what world would that make sense if you weren't previously assured that Mango somehow knows your role? How does it make sense to ask that question if you thought Mango didn't know your character??
I don't know any flavor for this game.

light im not gonna entertain your silly tunneling anymore about this topic

just take 5 mins to google what a question mark means and then go on with your day :kobeha:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

I don't know any flavor for this game.
Yeah but that wasn't what I was referring to. You already made an accurate post about it. I noted that it might not be a good idea to claim it aloud due to the warnings by the host.

light im not gonna entertain your silly tunneling anymore about this topic

just take 5 mins to google what a question mark means and then go on with your day :kobeha:
You don't have to. It's more than enough that I already caught you in a lie about it.

I didn't ask you what your first thought was tho. I asked you why you thought it was role related like that.
Pure gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.