Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
It was Light, but I honestly have no idea what that post restriction was about. I think it was to frame Light or something? Plus, it was only for a few posts apparently since Light stopped after a few posts
Frame for what? That post restriction is last thing that would make someone sus

Plus light never mentioned what would happen if he didnt fullfil the PR ability

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Frame for what? That post restriction is last thing that would make someone sus

Plus light never mentioned what would happen if he didnt fullfil the PR ability
This is true tbh. He didn't say anything. But do players usually know what happens if they complete the PR or not?

@Light D Lamperouge could you explain your PR? Like what would have happened if you completed it or didn't?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
This is true tbh. He didn't say anything. But do players usually know what happens if they complete the PR or not?

@Light D Lamperouge could you explain your PR? Like what would have happened if you completed it or didn't?
I usually make sure to include that part that something bad will happen if the PS fails

But PS light this early with only 5 posts with no ability being mentioned or any downsides with failing PS being mentioned?

Either person that did PS failed hard or Light faked PS

This i dont like

If you will say.someone is town or mafia give some.context why besides first impressions

What are those impressions?
Hmm. I wasn’t asked to give detailed explanations from the person who I was responding to, and first impression quite literally tells it all, especially since that was what, 10 pages in?

But since you’re curious:
Lind: Claimed miller in basically their first post, after two other people already did the same, seeming genuinely clueless about the prior claims. Also specified what made their miller role different then a standard miller. Overall genuine town vibe so far and at that point in time.

Light: Pretty blunt and open with his conversations and tone, was the first person to claim miller. I personally like that he seemed weary of me and was direct about his potential suspicion. Isn’t shying away from anything, overall town feel again.

Juliet: Made good points early on about not hyper focusing on the miller conversation and leaving room for things to progress. Seems very matter of fact with her posts and also susses Mango if I remember correctly, based off similar tinfoiling he used on her from previous games. Seems like a logical conclusion therefore she also gets the town lean.

Mango: Completely different vibe from a game I played with him in just the other day. Doesn’t seem to be contributing as much towards the scum hunting aspect as he does when town. I voted him at the very start of the game because his opening posts pinged me. Seemed too focused on Zara as well, and I can’t remember any of his other posts apart from spewing random stuff. From what I’ve learned, the more chaotic mango is the more likely he is to be scum. Soo with all things considered light scum lean.

Krogo: Made a post about the whole miller situation which pinged me and I had some interactions with him after saying I didn’t like that particular post at all. If interested go back and read it yourself because I don’t feel like explaining it in detail. But he came across pretty defensive when I wasn’t even accusing him of anything. Lind, my top town read thinks he’s town so that’s worth noting, but I still don’t trust him.

And that’s all I got on them.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I usually make sure to include that part that something bad will happen if the PS fails

But PS light this early with only 5 posts with no ability being mentioned or any downsides with failing PS being mentioned?

Either person that did PS failed hard or Light faked PS
I doubt Light would fake this. He would have kept it for the whole phase then, no? I think it was a real Post Restriction, but I don't know what the use of it was.

Maybe the person that did the post restriction failed or they got something from this. Or else that post restriction makes no sense like you said.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
But since you’re curious:
Lind: Claimed miller in basically their first post, after two other people already did the same, seeming genuinely clueless about the prior claims. Also specified what made their miller role different then a standard miller. Overall genuine town vibe so far and at that point in time.

Light: Pretty blunt and open with his conversations and tone, was the first person to claim miller. I personally like that he seemed weary of me and was direct about his potential suspicion. Isn’t shying away from anything, overall town feel again.

Juliet: Made good points early on about not hyper focusing on the miller conversation and leaving room for things to progress. Seems very matter of fact with her posts and also susses Mango if I remember correctly, based off similar tinfoiling he used on her from previous games. Seems like a logical conclusion therefore she also gets the town lean.
What i got from this is that like Juliet you are inclident to trust millers almost blindly and sus krogo for wanting to get to know more about millers

Idk, sounds to me like you and Juliet wanna keep the discussion away from millers

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Dipping is what I am known for. :endthis:
I just woke up whats the status? I will slowly read up inbetween work. Cant go all out nowadays.
We have 3 millers - Light, Dr_ Prof and Me (I don't investigate anything)

Krogo and Hayumi had some exchanges.
Zara had some exchanges with Light and Mango. Mango accused Zara of slipping.
Light got hit with a Post Restriction.

But you should catch up to get a proper read of the situation.

What i got from this is that like Juliet you are inclident to trust millers almost blindly and sus krogo for wanting to get to know more about millers

Idk, sounds to me like you and Juliet wanna keep the discussion away from millers
This is obviously false, since my whole point was that we shouldn’t be hyper focused on the miller convo, not that it isn’t important. But yes so far I have no reason to distrust them blatantly. Don’t ask for an explanation if you don’t like what you see. Also, yes I share a lot of opinions with Juliet so far for better or worse.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Or light failed PS by accident abd played it off as it went away
I don't know. As scum that will bring him unnecessary attention though. He could have simply not said anything and tunneled Zara, or suspected Mango or something.

It's possible that he faked it, but I don't think he did. He didn't get anything from faking it.

I dont think anyone trusts the millers….

It’s just that there’s no point discussing the millers on day 1. Like what can we even do to them?

Might as well just ignore their claims this phase and keep playing normally.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
This is obviously false, since my whole point was that we shouldn’t be hyper focused on the miller convo, not that it isn’t important.
No one is hyper focusing millers tho? Outside of Krogo no one really questioned them and then Krogo is sussed for doing literally basics of town job when it comes ti millers

But yes so far I have no reason to distrust them blatantly.
You dont? I can name you like 4. 2 when half asleep

Don’t ask for an explanation if you don’t like what you see.
Isnt that what Mafia game is for tho? Lmao

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I don't know. As scum that will bring him unnecessary attention though. He could have simply not said anything and tunneled Zara, or suspected Mango or something.

It's possible that he faked it, but I don't think he did. He didn't get anything from faking it.
Eh i have seen people faking PS for townie points

I dont think anyone trusts the millers….

It’s just that there’s no point discussing the millers on day 1. Like what can we even do to them?

Might as well just ignore their claims this phase and keep playing normally.
You can do a lot actually.

Best way to handle millers is to early is to get vague examples of what they can do and monitor those things through night actions.

Likewise Millers tend to be most powerful town roles so Mafia going for Indies is very likely

Also if it seems that way to you, and from the implication here you mean that in a negative way, then Mango and Kig
No one is hyper focusing millers tho? Outside of Krogo no one really questioned them and then Krogo is sussed for doing literally basics of town job when it comes ti millers

You dont? I can name you like 4. 2 when half asleep
Yes, I didn’t like his posts for reasons stated. Also if you find it weird or maybe sus that me and Juliet didn’t think it was of the utmost relevancy to discuss the miller situation, why are you not equally concerned with Mango and Light tinfoiling on Zara in the middle of the miller conversation and continuing to carry on despite that?

And, I’m not gonna be naive and say all three should be trusted, but I also don’t mistrust the particular players who claimed at this point.

Finally, are you actually caught up or are you just taking information in pieces without knowing full situations?

Eh i have seen people faking PS for townie points

You can do a lot actually.

Best way to handle millers is to early is to get vague examples of what they can do and monitor those things through night actions.

Likewise Millers tend to be most powerful town roles so Mafia going for Indies is very likely
this is a fair point

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Also if you find it weird or maybe sus that me and Juliet didn’t think it was of the utmost relevancy to discuss the miller situation, why are you not equally concerned with Mango and Light tinfoiling on Zara in the middle of the miller conversation and continuing to carry on despite that?
Why are you trying to switch the convo from you and Juliet to Mango and Light?

I am talking to you now, not mango or light

And, I’m not gonna be naive and say all three should be trusted, but I also don’t mistrust the particular players who claimed at this point.
So basically you trust them enough to leave them alone and town read them but dont trust them as per your words now?

See how that makes little sense?

Finally, are you actually caught up or are you just taking information in pieces without knowing full situations?
Did i miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.