G

Gorosei Informer

If King's a woman then she's flat af :jay-he:
I would say it's possible but Oda is pretty averse to drawing flat chested women ofc! King might also be using breast binding or even a corset to make them appear "flatter/non-existent"! (Please don't give me weird looks!)

:vistalaugh::rolaugh::emohiyo::usosmug:

Plot twist, King is Miss Monday looking to eventually get revenge on Zoro!

:willsmith::usoprice:

Wait, wait, wait....I got it! King reversed = Gink! Gin K! GIN IS BACK!

:laughmoji::lulz::sanmoji:

I remember somehow a short while ago on here, I did make King sound like Kuina but I can't remember how lmao, I might have to try to find it if I can.

:king::nicagesmile:

He calls himself "Queen" and seems to be wearing lipstick. He's got that flamboyant nature too. I'm not saying he has to be one but wouldn't be surprised if he was either. Would be another hilarious parallel to Sanji naturally if Queen actually is an Okama too .

And Yamato I regard as female but people like to regard Yamato as male, including the OP Wiki and I think Viz translations too? I'm personally sick of it, I have argued myself before that Yamato would be whatever gender Oden is, it wouldn't matter what Oden is, she just wants to be Oden as you said. Her gender may as well be "Oden".
Queen is just his title, and he is hardly flamboyant, he is just a party dude. And the whole Yamato shenanigans is people applying western politics instead of paying attention to the story itself

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I would say it's possible but Oda is pretty averse to drawing flat chested women ofc!

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Plot twist, King is Miss Monday looking to eventually get revenge on Zoro!

:willsmith::usoprice:

Wait, wait, wait....I got it! King reversed = Gink! Gin K! GIN IS BACK!

:laughmoji::lulz::sanmoji:

I remember somehow a short while ago on here, I did make King sound like Kuina but I can't remember how lmao, I might have to try to find it if I can.

:king::nicagesmile:
Of course he is who wants to draw that? Boobs are filled with men's hopes and dreams

G

Gorosei Informer

Queen is just his title, and he is hardly flamboyant, he is just a party dude. And the whole Yamato shenanigans is people applying western politics instead of paying attention to the story itself
Fair enough lol, I wasn't expecting so much investment on what I said in the first place anyway.

Queen got his nickname from Judge because they were dating. Judge promised to make him the Queen of Germa66. The society didn’t accept their relationship... Judge married Sora and left Queen alone. Queen was angry because Judge didn’t fought for their love.

What a tragic story
:risitasad:
Post automatically merged:

Where does that bounty hunter thing come from?
I want some bounty hunters.
:kayneshrug: