I still think this could be a Sanji chapter, remember it's VegaPank, so it can't be a Zoro chapter.

With Wings, i think we might see a Sanji power up this chapter.

Unfortunately.

G

Gorosei Informer

Queen isnt an Okama lol?:choppawhat: And Yamato is Oden
He calls himself "Queen" and seems to be wearing lipstick. He's got that flamboyant nature too. I'm not saying he has to be one but wouldn't be surprised if he was either. Would be another hilarious parallel to Sanji naturally if Queen actually is an Okama too .

And Yamato I regard as female but people like to regard Yamato as male, including the OP Wiki and I think Viz translations too? I'm personally sick of it, I have argued myself before that Yamato would be whatever gender Oden is, it wouldn't matter what Oden is, she just wants to be Oden as you said. Her gender may as well be "Oden".

From Redon

-Perospero gets up pissed off after getting hit by Queen from "Rotisserie Strike"
-He sees Marco having a hard time against King, looks like he made a decision.
-King uses a new attack called "Inferno Blade" that overwhelms Marco's defense and hurts him.
-Zoro sees Sanji fighting Queen while chilling and says "Thats my rival, unfortunately he is worth 1000 men, im worth 10... i mean, 2000"