Status
Not open for further replies.
I want some bounty hunters.:kayneshrug:
That would be a cool conection to Zoro, like make Zoro remember hearing about a top dog Bounty Hunter out there who used to go after top tier pirates, and that was how King met Kaido, got defeated by him, but Kaido turned King into a crew member.

Sounds good to me. Because so far King and Zoro couldn't be more different and without any conection.

That would be a cool conection to Zoro, like make Zoro remember hearing about a top dog Bounty Hunter out there who used to go after top tier pirates, and that was how King met Kaido, got defeated by him, but Kaido turned King into a crew member.

Sounds good to me. Because so far King and Zoro couldn't be more different and without any conection.
Exactly 💯💯💯I thought about the same story
:cheers:

G

Gorosei Informer

Of course he is who wants to draw that? Boobs are filled with men's hopes and dreams

Knowing Oda, that's what the OP is actually gonna turn out to be somehow! The Boob Boob fruit? Either that or someone has already eaten that DF and is running rampant with it hence why female characters post TS are lot more well endowed!

:nicagesmile::crazwhat:

Even though the quote is from Oda Nobuna No Yabou (Great soundtrack by the legend Yasaharu Takanashi, who did Fairy Tail and Naruto Shippuden for example), I swear this is something Oda would definitely say and possibly has said to some effect at least?

G

Gorosei Informer

Top dog bounty hunter you say?....

:mihanha:

Status
Not open for further replies.