Status
Not open for further replies.
woof woof

Light is always mafia and I have never seen him claim miller before. For those who are suspecting him am I really supposed to believe this is a new playstyle he is doing?

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Itโ€™s interesting you used the words โ€œI did not suicideโ€. Why did you say that in particular?
wow i am suprised you guys don't know about the famous joke about people being assassinated and then being played off like it was a suicide :suresure:

You know.... person committed suicide with 2 shots to the head type of stuff

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
basically if anyone ever shades you, your go to response is the classic textbook wifom โ€œwhy would i do this as scum?โ€
No that is not my go to response at all. And anyone can shade me, I don't mind. What I do mind are weak shades, like those. When you can explain what it is, I'll gladly respond in a better manner. But when you tell me I don't trust Light because he's a miller for example, I am not sure what you expect me to do but ask why, and why would I behave like that. Same goes for Lind's question about the so called tunneling.

I'll answer it like this

Would you in my place think that a person who claimed miller, got a weak ass PR with no message about breaking the PR would result in something bad while at the same time not informing us about said PR until it was over while also we not getting any notification of any ability used on them is town?
Depends on the person. For instance Lind has fake claimed miller before when scum so I take it with a grain of salt nowadays. This is my first game ever as a miller, so I wouldn't wanna play myself by fake claiming it when scum for the future games where I can get miller, and I roll scum often here. For the post restriction part, as I already said, I wasn't sure if it good to claim it, but since there was an insistence I did. As for why the PR is like that and it wasn't shown anywhere you'll have to ask the host after the game.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Nah, I donโ€™t see the purpose of getting annoyed, especially since Iโ€™m adamantly against his return
Trust me, nobody is happy about his return, except for his follower *cough* T-pein *cough*. But please don't leave :josad:

We will talk more after the game, but I will be sure to convince you everyday to come back, if you do :kata:

It's a read for now, so it could change. For now, I kinda see him as town.

Singing would be nice, my dear Ryu :shocking:

Btw, I'm not technically a miller, but a different kind of miller - I don't scan anything. Don't know if there's a specific word for that in mafia lingo.

Oh nothing at all. We need more opinions on things that are currently going on. Come back when you have time then.
What do you want an opinion on chief

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Depends on the person. For instance Lind has fake claimed miller before when scum so I take it with a grain of salt nowadays. This is my first game ever as a miller, so I wouldn't wanna play myself by fake claiming it when scum for the future games where I can get miller, and I roll scum often here. For the post restriction part, as I already said, I wasn't sure if it good to claim it, but since there was an insistence I did. As for why the PR is like that and it wasn't shown anywhere you'll have to ask the host after the game.
I don't think it depends on the person, it depends on whether it is your or someone else.

I've got very little reason to trust you, same as lind. I am giving benefit of the doubt bcs why not, let's see how it will play out.

Overall i'm not buying what you selling

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
wow i am suprised you guys don't know about the famous joke about people being assassinated and then being played off like it was a suicide :suresure:

You know.... person committed suicide with 2 shots to the head type of stuff
I have never heard of this joke. Plus you took the accusation so far. You think Light is scum and is going to kill you. I don't know why you think he fake claimed miller and faked a post restriction.

These are too many assumptions, especially the killing part.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
I have never heard of this joke. Plus you took the accusation so far. You think Light is scum and is going to kill you. I don't know why you think he fake claimed miller and faked a post restriction.

These are too many assumptions, especially the killing part.
Mafia is the game assumptions until you can prove them as facts

No that is not my go to response at all. And anyone can shade me, I don't mind. What I do mind are weak shades, like those. When you can explain what it is, I'll gladly respond in a better manner. But when you tell me I don't trust Light because he's a miller for example, I am not sure what you expect me to do but ask why, and why would I behave like that. Same goes for Lind's question about the so called tunneling.
I suppose thatโ€™s fair

Status
Not open for further replies.